The Booze Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, November 10, 2006, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

fruity drink day at the igy residence....right now i winged it and made a gin vodka bacardi lemon apple schnapps cranberry and orange...its quite tasty
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 11, 2009, 02:21:02 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 11, 2009, 02:16:27 PM
fruity drink day at the igy residence

isn't that every day? 

more or less...buts its usually fruity drink night...really i was accentuating the DAY part of that post

Rome

I drank approximately 317 pints of Guinness yesterday.

My poop is black now.

Win.

ice grillin you

holy christ...i dont know if this is every fridays or my fridays but half price apps and $4 long islands on sundays nights seems to be the call...i had the tostado nachos and a thousand li's and the bill was 30 bucks

$4 long islands?!?!?!?!...for real?

Diomedes

the rail alcohol they skimp into those putrid things costs about seventy five cents per drink
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

for real--long island ice teas are not only 1984 but they are horrendous drinks.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: reese125 on April 13, 2009, 08:45:09 AM
for real--long island ice teas are not only 1984 but they are horrendous drinks.

Long Islands made with cheap liquor are still good, and those made with top-shelf booze are farging good.

You're crazy.

reese125

stop it...man up and get a real drink

PoopyfaceMcGee

If a Long Island isn't a real drink, you best be drinking only moonshine or rubbing alcohol.

rjs246

LIs are heartburn in a glass. A delicious glass, full of high octane booziness.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: rjs246 on April 13, 2009, 10:36:11 AM

they are heartburn...i had to ask the slut bartender last night to ease up on the sour mix because of it

and a big fat lol @ reese for saying li's arent a real drink...what a farging douche

btw matty was awesome at the game today

Seabiscuit36

i've never met matty, but i'll go ahead and say i dont think there is a day Matty isnt awesome.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

reese125

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2009, 11:07:00 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on April 13, 2009, 10:36:11 AM

they are heartburn...i had to ask the slut bartender last night to ease up on the sour mix because of it

and a big fat lol @ reese for saying li's arent a real drink...what a farging douche

btw matty was awesome at the game today

yeah a big fat fluffy LOL!! You are such cheese its ridiculous...now go grab your long island with the cute umbrella you farging PS I love you watching pansy

Sgt PSN

who the hell puts little umbrellas in long islands?  you must be thinking of daquaris, which isn't surprising in the least. 

vodka, tequilla, triple sec, gin and rum all in the same glass.  it may not be the trendiest drink out there right now, but it's a proven classic and a drink only to be had by those who can handle their booze.   

oh.  now i get it.