The Booze Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, November 10, 2006, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 28, 2007, 08:05:34 AM
hypnotic is a ghetto drink?

at the local bar i go to...they used to have hypnotic saturday nites where reps from the company would come around and pass out key chains and shtein...and give shots....it was always lightweight 22 year old girls drinking it...in general thats who i always see drinking it...it seems like its a shooter type drink that doesnt taste like alcohol so girlies can drink it

The wanna be thugs that come into the bar I work at every now and then always drink it.  It's got nothing to do with the taste of it, it's all about the name. 

"Lemme get sum uv dat Hypnotic." is the apparently the only way you're allowed to order it because that's the only thing I hear every time they come in.  Idiots. 

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

My mom bought it because she liked the color  :-D 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

The liquor salesman gave it to the bar for people to try.  My buddy's a bartender at the place and he asked me if I wanted to try it.  It was awful and I can't imagine anyone enjoying it.

BTW: They didn't have a key code for it in the computer system so they were charging people the same price as they would for a shot of Absolut.

Highway robbery.   :yay

Diomedes

As Seabiscuit said...ghetto dwellers mix it with Henny.  It's got made display placement in all the plexi accounts.

vigy doesn't know this because he only talks ghetto.  He doesn't buy his liquor there.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on February 28, 2007, 09:17:29 AM
The liquor salesman gave it to the bar for people to try.  My buddy's a bartender at the place and he asked me if I wanted to try it.  It was awful and I can't imagine anyone enjoying it.

BTW: They didn't have a key code for it in the computer system so they were charging people the same price as they would for a shot of Absolut.

Highway robbery.   :yay

That's jacked up.  Every once in a blue moon we get a free bottle of something to let our customers try.  Either a new product or something that we don't regularly stock.  When that happens we charge same price as a drink from the well rather than the price of something more expensive.  Anything the bar makes off it is 100% profit anyway so there's no need to rape the customers during the process.  

rjs246

I only had 4 beers last night. I feel like I'm maturing.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i wish i could drink on work nites...but theres no chance of me stopping anywhere close to when id have to...i cant start drinking and not be up at 4am still rockin and rollin

PoopyfaceMcGee

I successfully finished off all the beer and Seagram's in the house through the weekend and Monday night.

I'm looking forward to re-stocking on Saturday.

Seabiscuit36

i wish i could drink on work nites I dont think i could go to sleep on weekdays without drinking  :paranoid
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

sleeping (without the aid of alcohol or anything else) and getting drunk are probably the two easiest things i could ever do

Rome

We're going to a going-away party on Friday for a couple of Eagles fans who are moving back to Pennsylvania (lucky fargers).

It's the first time since our daughter was born that my wife has agreed to go out and get zesty drunk.  I fully expect an icepick-to-the-eye hangover on Saturday morning.

Holla.

Diomedes

she's not gonna get half as drunk as you'd like
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Diomedes

with every sip she's gonna have visions of her kid being in some kind of danger and needing her, and of her being too drunk to be there...etc.  kids are a buzz kill, especially for womens