The Booze Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, November 10, 2006, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: Diomedes on February 19, 2007, 11:09:13 AM
Gave a Scotch friend a bottle of Ardbeg Airidh Nam Biest

he were made happy
Lucky Friend, is that something you import Dio?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

I don't import anything...I'm a zesty software guy for a massive importer.  This one is like $140 and is supposed to be some kind of really special stuff.  I tasted it and holy shtein it's strong.  I'm a gin guy anyway, so this stuff isn't for me.  But I'm sure some of you folks would really like it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

We're finishing the basement, my brother in law is putting in a nice bar.  I told the wife i'm getting a topline scotch to mark the occasion
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

a yocal bar has sam adams winter lager on tap. i swear, if i was single id be there every night until i kicked the keg. that shtein is pretty good out of the bottle, out of the tap, its like candy.   :drool
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Pete's Brew... Pete's Wicked Brew... Pete's Wicked Summer Brew..  WHO THE farg IS PETE?!?  farg PETE!!

Sgt PSN

Seabiscuit36

Petes winter or summer with a lemon is heaven

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on February 20, 2007, 10:16:45 AM
We're finishing the basement, my brother in law is putting in a nice bar.  I told the wife i'm getting a topline scotch to mark the occasion

Can you get a 0% deferred rate for that, too?

Seabiscuit36

I wish, along that line, we did get a Lazyboy Leather Sofa/Loveseat set this weekend at 0% for 2 years  ;D

ice grillin you

i drank myself into oblivion over the last three days at the beach

on sat me and my girl did our own ocean city bar crawl...we hit 17 different bars from the board walk to 124th st
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MURP

I bet you hang out at Seacrets.  Dont ya IGY?

phattymatty

good swimming weather this weekend.

phattymatty

Quote from: MURP on February 20, 2007, 12:02:02 PM

i've been there a few times.  not in about 5 or 6 years but it was kinda nice when they swam your drinks out to your intertube.

ice grillin you

heehee

ill burn seacrets

if you want a seacrets atmosphere without all the roid raged rope necklace weraing douchebags then mackeys is the spot

ice grillin you

good swimming weather this weekend.

i dont go in the ocean and rarely even go to the beach in the summer...we stayed three nites this weekend for well under 200 bucks