Around The NFL - 2008

Started by Diomedes, January 21, 2008, 08:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

Quote from: Father Demon on January 26, 2008, 01:49:43 AM
I want the Giants to win.  Not because they're like good or anything, but I've decided that ruining perfection is so much more fun - and universally celebrated - than putting up with Eli having a ring.  Even with a ring, he still has the same old nose.

Take a spiked bat to your (most likely shriking) nuts.  Immediately.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

http://www.bodoglife.com/sports-betting/football-team-props.jsp

All the bets you could possibly want to make for the Super Bowl.  Including:

QuoteHow long will it take Jordin Sparks to sing the National anthem? The Clock will start when Jordin Sparks sings the first note; Wagers have action on Star Spangled only. Max $600

Over 1m42s

Under 1m42s

QuoteWhich QB Will Troy Aikman mention first after the Opening Kickoff? Any wagers placed after the outcome is public knowledge will be No Action. Singles Only. Max $300

Eli Manning

Tom Brady

QuoteWhich Super Bowl commercial will have a higher rating on USA Today's annual Ad Meter? Any wagers placed after the outcome is public knowledge will be No Action. Singles Only. Max $300

Budweiser
1/2  

Go Daddy.com
3/1  

Pepsi
6/1  

McDonald's
9/1  

Victoria Secret
8/1  

Other

QuoteHow Many Times will Joe Buck mention Peyton Manning's name during the Broadcast? Any wagers placed after the outcome is public knowledge will be No Action (Half time included). Singles Only. Max $300. Joe Buck must mention full name in order to count.

Over
5½ (-125)o

Under
(-115)u

paco

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 28, 2008, 02:27:28 PM
http://www.bodoglife.com/sports-betting/football-team-props.jsp

All the bets you could possibly want to make for the Super Bowl.  Including:

QuoteHow Many Times will Joe Buck mention Peyton Manning's name during the Broadcast? Any wagers placed after the outcome is public knowledge will be No Action (Half time included). Singles Only. Max $300. Joe Buck must mention full name in order to count.

Over
5½ (-125)o

Under
(-115)u

I must say, I am loving the under on this one
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

rjs246

I was just thinking the same thing. Then I remembered that Peyton's brother is in the superbowl and is too boring to talk about without also mentioning Peyton.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

BTW, who the farg is Jordan Sparks and why is he singing the Nat'l Anthem? 

BigEd76

she was the American Idol winner and is the daughter of Phillippi Sparks

PoopyfaceMcGee

rjs246

Who the farg is Phillippi Sparks. Is he Bubba Sparxxx's cousin?

*EDIT* Never mind. Apparently my knowledge of mediocre mid-90s cornerbacks is not what it could be.

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

He and Sehorn started for the Giants for most of the 90s but was pretty much forgettable, just like Kevin Smith and Larry Brown (minus that one Super Bowl) in Dallas

SunMo

not your typical corner tandem
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

reese125

Ricky Williams' episode of Pros vs. Joes will air tonight at 11 ET on Spike TV.

Mo, you pumped?

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.