Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

I'd still take Bryant on this team in a heartbeat. Got 53 recepts. for over 500 yds. and over 10 yd. avg. not too shabby.

edit: 578 to be exact.

But yeah Whitten is on his way out.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 29, 2017, 12:29:59 PM
so hes basically nelson agholar

Lol. I wouldn't go that far. Dez does have some all world talent and he flashes it just often enough to remind defensive coordinators that he could actually destroy their secondary even though he probably won't.  He's weird.

ice grillin you

dez would be fine as someones WR3....or even a WR2 on a team that had other pass catching weapons....as a 1 on a team like dallas hes really bad....his catch % is ungodly awful

Eagaholic

Bryant is a hot head idiot. For years apologists have tried to explain him away as "passionate" or a "competitor." Other than Wentz, the best thing this team has going for it is it's chemistry and Bryant would be the worst thing for that. I wouldn't want him at a vet minimum. 

shorebird

My point, as to Smeags's sarcasm, is Wentz is doing 10 times more than Dak is with whats supposed to be less.

shorebird

Quote from: Eagaholic on November 29, 2017, 12:59:02 PM
Bryant is a hot head idiot. For years apologists have tried to explain him away as "passionate" or a "competitor." Other than Wentz, the best thing this team has going for it is it's chemistry and Bryant would be the worst thing for that. I wouldn't want him at a vet minimum. 

When you look at it that way you change my mind and give me flashbacks of T.O.

ice grillin you

Quote from: shorebird on November 29, 2017, 04:05:57 PM
My point, as to Smeags's sarcasm, is Wentz is doing 10 times more than Dak is with whats supposed to be less.

its not close to less....dallas without zeke has complete garbage offensive weapons....dallas even with zeke doesnt have as much as the eagles...dez is not good and witten is toast

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 29, 2017, 07:37:59 PM
BUT THEY HAVE RINGZZZZZZZZZZZZ

5-0

which is slightly more important than having the better offensive weapons in 2017

Rome

QuoteWentz: "It was a crazy whirlwind. You're playing every scenario in your head. Trying not to, but you naturally are. But at the end of the day, wouldn't trade it for the world where I ended up."

❤️

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles are concerned QB Carson Wentz tore his left ACL, per source.

Gonna need Havas to say a prayer and do some kinda sacrifice here

MDS

just hope hes healthy for day 1 of camp
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm talking myself into this

Foles isn't awful.
Three good RBs
Strong defense

Gonna hope Schefter is wrong but saw a video clip where his knee buckled and that's bad.