Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

Was in a mall store that sells goofy t-shirts...spencer, pac sun, something like that.  Anyway, my youngest daughter grabs a t-shirt off the rack that says I # Beer and she's like "Dad, I don't get it."  I asked her what she didn't understand and she says "What does I hashtag beer mean?"

I think she was like 15 at the time.  Had no clue it was referred to as a pound sign for several decades before hashtag became a thing.   

Geowhizzer

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

shorebird

Wentz is the only qb in the league who hasn't thrown a int. or been sacked in the red zone.

smeags

still aint no dak prescott though.

/sarcasm

Sgt PSN

Quote from: shorebird on November 29, 2017, 11:36:33 AM
Wentz is the only qb in the league who hasn't thrown a int. or been sacked in the red zone.

False. He's a ginger, so no matter where he gets sacked or throws a pick, it's still the red zone.

shorebird

Lol! Prescott is in a crash and burn dive right now. Last 5 games 0 tds. and 5 ints. Don't care if he lost one of the leagues best rushers, he still has a probowl WR and TE. Theres all kinds of talent on that offense and right now he sucks.

smeags

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 29, 2017, 11:47:41 AM

False. He's a ginger, so no matter where he gets sacked or throws a pick, it's still the red zone.

but he never gets up gingerly.

shorebird

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 29, 2017, 11:47:41 AM

Oh, (ginger) Snap!!

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

shorebird

smeags

probably pointing out the fact that neither are doing shtein this season which would have zero to do with the qb's play.

Sgt PSN

Witten is a dinosaur and hasn't been to a pro bowl since 2014. Dez, for some reason got it last year with 50 catches in 13 games, but he really hasn't been anything special in a few years either.