This Is Gonna Suck: 2016 Phillies Season Thread

Started by MDS, April 04, 2016, 04:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yep one of the things I'm looking forward to the next couple weeks is sitting on the porch and listening to the ballgames when I'm back home

QB Eagles

With an mlb.tv account, you can do basically the same thing on your phone as long as the game isn't blacked out. It's the closest thing to being home. I spent a lot of Pittsburgh summers laid out in a city park listening to between-inning ads for 1-800-JEFF-NOW and MAB Paints.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I do it from time to time bc I share the MLB tv with mds

But it's too hot here to sit outside and drink and listen

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 07, 2016, 11:34:05 PM
Yep one of the things I'm looking forward to the next couple weeks is sitting on the porch and listening to the ballgames when I'm back home

Anytown USA.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 08, 2016, 01:19:17 AM
Yeah I do it from time to time bc I share the MLB tv with mds

we straight crushing it on that
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Because it matters......Holy farg Franco!  Dumbest base running team strikes again.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Good move by me to watch some of this game in lieu of sleep...4am wakeup for my flight home tomorrow

MDS

hey look zac efflin is pitching like a quad A pitcher

go figure
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

ace on the way

QuotePhuture Phillies ‏@PhuturePhilz  3m3 minutes ago
Excellent start by Franklyn Kilome tonight: 6IP 7H 1ER 0BB 11K

QB Eagles

Damn. Did he throw anything outside the strike zone?

MDS

hes like 3 years away but hes something

vv meanwhile untouchable in the 1st and very touchable in the 2nd....just move him to closer already

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on August 09, 2016, 09:46:45 PM
ace on the way

QuotePhuture Phillies ‏@PhuturePhilz  3m3 minutes ago
Excellent start by Franklyn Kilome tonight: 6IP 7H 1ER 0BB 11K

far more likely to be a closer than an ace...but hes coming along nicely
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

hellickson hurt now

i know vv is on an innings limit, are thompson and eickhoff on one, too? because oh my god this rotation in september could be special

phil klein and david buchanan!!

ice grillin you

the zesty part of this is that it's going to kill Lehigh valley
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

helly ok after all

for the last 2 weeks they could go helly-klein-buchanan-morgan-whichever young guy isnt on an IP limit

will help the draft position, though