im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

the commish and featherston both in the lineup today
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Sign that the trade market has officially gotten out of hand: Jeremy Hellickson may well fetch at least three, and perhaps four, prospects.

ice grillin you

I don't think quantity is as important as quality...if you told me Jeremy hellickson will get you a top 100 prospect then id say its out of control

PhillyPhreak54

Rangers have scouts in the stands watching Vinnie

Munson

Gallo+Profar+mild upside Single A guy for Vinnie+???
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 29, 2016, 08:12:03 PM
Rangers have scouts in the stands watching Vinnie

if its profar and a prospect like brinson or something im definitely doing it....give me the bonafide ML player and some prospects and you can have the pitcher most likely to be a mid rotation starter or a closer.

theres of course the small chance vinny stays healthy and reaches his full potential and you trade away an ace, but this is something id bet against
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

http://www.csnphilly.com/philadelphia-phillies/source-phillies-rangers-pretty-deep-trade-talks-about-vince-velasquez

"Deep discussions"

Like lil guy said its gotta take a lot. I'm not comfortable trading away a young live arm unless they get something big in return

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 29, 2016, 10:36:03 PMLike lil guy said its gotta take a lot. I'm not comfortable trading away a young live arm unless they get something big in return

REALLY?

obviously its a need for need swap....rangers need arms phils need bats
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

I just hope that everyone in the know realizes that gallo is a pos

MDS

profar or mazara have to come back or else its pointless....need a ML ready guarantee. but yes gallo farging sucks.

profar seems more likely since the rangers have an infield set. they need mazara right now, hes an everyday player for them. im getting hard thinking about a franco-jp-profar infield.

ice grillin you

why are we talking about real prospects in a Phillies thread

PhillyPhreak54

Profar or Mazara for sure

How many years of control do they have on Vinny? Five? For a legit starter?

Gotta be a landslide offer