This Is Gonna Suck: 2016 Phillies Season Thread

Started by MDS, April 04, 2016, 04:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

yea hes got no value whatsoever

but hes got a top 10 ops among qualified 1B. giving him some work there wouldnt a horrible idea. enough with tommy joseph, hes a POS
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

whoever is the banks music director came up with the moronic idea to play the unapologetically anti American anthem born in the usa on the 4th of july.....and as its playing of course tmac chimes in with "what an appropriate song to play for today" 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

man its fun to watch when mike gets a hold of one....he is on farging fire right now

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 04, 2016, 04:51:29 PM
man its fun to watch when mike gets a hold of one....he is on farging fire right now

his average quietly is up to 260...but still 16th/24 3B in OPS has just a 0.3 war.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Bourjos has been on a tear the last 30 games.  .381
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 04, 2016, 04:35:12 PM
whoever is the banks music director came up with the moronic idea to play the unapologetically anti American anthem born in the usa on the 4th of july.....and as its playing of course tmac chimes in with "what an appropriate song to play for today" 

Doesn't really matter because 95% of the people watching the Phillies game have the same IQ as TMac.

ice grillin you

Rome

I don't know if you're talking about the bounce pass he made midway thru the second quarter but holy farging shtein it was a thing of beauty.  He really does run the break like a point guard.  Jesus...

MDS

Rome

You be nice to drunk IGY.  He needs our support more than ever!

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Why is Buchanan getting a start? I know they're skipping Nola but...the human jugs machine??

ice grillin you

why does it matter....god made pitchers like David Buchanan for this exact reason...you don't bring up a prospect for a spot start

MDS

should trade for syndergaard and start him...nl east wide OPEN