This Is Gonna Suck: 2016 Phillies Season Thread

Started by MDS, April 04, 2016, 04:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

aint no nostalgia to there this shtein. theres just the street, the game, and what happened here today.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Motherfargin Maik Maik!!

Saves the zesty base running by Cesar(again) and a zesty bunt (again)...two Phillies staples

Rome

Franco is workin' Milwaukee this weekend.   The dinger was great but the throw while sitting on his ass was insane.

MDS

odubs is 7th in mlb and 4th in the nl in OBP. he also has the most walks in all of baseball.

this is good!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

No expectations with this team but at least they're fun to watch

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on April 24, 2016, 12:51:06 PM

Fun to watch isn't allowed around here. Lil guy will be along soon to shtein on them somehow.

Rome

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/phillies/mlb/20160422_Reuters_tagreuterscom2016newsmlMT1VRT1201759177_Curt_Schilling_Fires_Back_at_ESPN_Over_Dismissal.html

Poor wittle Curty Curt.  It's always someone else's fault.   It couldn't possibly be him being a colossal icehole.  Nope.  It's those damn panty waist liberal Hoydas who caused him to lose his gig.

ice grillin you

why does cancer always take the good people and leave behind the schillings
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 24, 2016, 12:58:44 PM
Quote from: SD on April 24, 2016, 12:51:06 PM

Fun to watch isn't allowed around here. Lil guy will be along soon to shtein on them somehow.

Who the hell is Tood Ordndocker? Todd Ordndocker has no more credentials to do what he's doing than my neighbor, and my neighbor's a postman

PhillyPhreak54

Eickhoff keeps allowing them back in it

And now he gives up a 3 spot. No shut down innings.

Come on

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Make that a 6 spot

Havas finds this funny for some reason

MDS

i think he finds you throwing a temper tantrum over this funny

theres a difference between being fun to watch and being angry over what a terrible team does

ice grillin you

young pitcher who at best hopefully one day is a number 4 or 5 guy in the bigs didn't throw a no hitter and let a team back in it

PhillyPhreak54

Both of you are insane. Like make an appointment at a shrink ASAP.

There is no tantrum. Expressing displeasure or disappointment is normal for a fan. Don't expect either of you "true fans" to get this though.

Enjoy your lithium or whatever the shrink gives youse.