Farg Denver

Started by PhillyGirl, October 24, 2005, 05:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: CanuckBroncofan on October 31, 2005, 09:20:23 PM
Lots of pictures of memorabilia from recent Broncos teams.

Posts like this make me darn glad that I have a cable connection.

Could you please, please, turn down the Denver angst and not try to '"prove" yourself on another team's board?

CanuckBroncofan

Hey how'd dem Senators do against the Flyers eh?

who gives a s hit? I don't like the Sens. But the Sens have a much better team the the Flyers do. You have NO GOALIE and that is why you won't make it out of the first round.

SunMo

Quote from: CanuckBroncofan on November 01, 2005, 02:50:15 PM

who gives a s hit? I don't like the Sens. But the Sens have a much better team the the Flyers do. You have NO GOALIE and that is why you won't make it out of the first round.

if you get prostate cancer, can you post it here before you tell anybody so I can be the 1st to laugh and point at you?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

CanuckBroncofan

Tomahawk

Make sure to IM him to ensure he indeed is the first to read about it.

CanuckBroncofan

Quote from: Sun_Mo on November 01, 2005, 02:54:14 PM
Quote from: CanuckBroncofan on November 01, 2005, 02:50:15 PM

if you get prostate cancer, can you post it here before you tell anybody so I can be the 1st to laugh and point at you?

only if you promise to IM me when you find those...err...weapons of mass destruction the whole world hasn't seen yet.

JTrotter Fan

You're still here?  Get lost, eh!  Ya hoser!
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

MDS

what is that dirty canuck still here? isnt there a hockey game between nashville and atlanta on?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

yeah... Denver game  is long over.  See you Canucks in 4 years.