The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

im pretty sure there are a few thousand big hockey fans that care
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

I glanced at a couple of games in the Wash/Pens series, but ever since the Flyers were eliminated I forgot all about the NHL playoffs. In the back of my mind I conceded the Red Wings were gonna win it all so what's the use of watching. This happened as soon as they signed Hossa.

rjs246

Just wanted to give a quick 'thank farging christ' that both the Bruins and the Celtics have been eliminated from their respective playoff races.

Now as long as Ortiz continues to embarrass himself on a daily basis, this summer might be bearable.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

old news but Keenan was fired by Calgary, and it looks like Pat Quinn is getting another head coach job (Edmonton)

phillymic2000

Cowher is a bitchcheering for Carolina.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I like it, because when a Pittsburgh coaching legend cheers for the team that loses to a Pittsburgh team, no one wins.

BigEd76

Wings win.  Rematch set.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

i've watched maybe 10mins of hockey since the first round, and that was 98% blackhawks games. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

I've watched a lot of hockey and would still like to light Sidney Crosby's face and icehole on fire.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

QuoteVersus' telecast of the Penguins' series-clinching Game 4 win over the Hurricanes drew a massive 27.1 rating in Pittsburgh on Tuesday night, topping a 25.0 rating for Penguins/Capitals Game 7 as the highest rated Penguins game in the Pittsburgh market this season.

To put that in perspective, the same game drew a paltry 4.8 in Raleigh, the Hurricanes' home market.

The four-game Penguins/Hurricanes series averaged a 21.7 rating in Pittsburgh and a 6.8 in Raleigh. Nationally, the first three games of the series averaged a 1.3 cable rating and 1.5 million viewers on Versus

keep defending hockey in the south and acting like it belongs there. you brainwashed morons.

Sgt PSN

technically, hockey doesn't belong anywhere. 

BigEd76

They were down 3-0.  Everyone gave up.

MDS

the numbers we about the same even before. jesus ed you are really defending having an ice-oriented sport played in north carolina. wow.

Seabiscuit36

I haven't watched a minute of the Pens/Redwings series, but check out the 21 seconds of 6 men on the ice last night
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons