The Weather Thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 17, 2009, 12:36:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

I'm not living anywhere else. I know the cities (both NYC and Philly) are disasters and if you add 1-2 more feet, its going to be a nightmare.

I'm not talking about anywhere else because I don't live there. Pretty obvious there.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

smeags

been coming down in KOP for the last 30mins. yay for my ride home with one crazed co-worker/tailgate associate.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

charlie

mussa

Snowed all day in Lancaster until about a half hour ago
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

BigEd76

flurries for the past 2 hours here in Newtown but nothing is sticking

MDS

Bitches

At a baseball practice. 70s, light breeze. Me good.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phillymic2000

We had about 2" last night, expecting another 1 or 2" tonight with some freezing drizzle, woooooooooo i'm scared! :-D Wood burning stove has my basement at 75 degrees and its all good!

smeags

Quote from: MDS on January 28, 2011, 04:30:59 PM
Bitches

At a baseball practice. 70s, light breeze. Me good.

yeah but you're you so that eliminates any possible advantage you may have.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Seabiscuit36

My wife and i shoveled a shtein ton of snow at the new house today.  I need to get a farging plow and snow blower asap
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Dear justin,

No one cares

Love,
Todd
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

Dear Todd, go fight a cholo.  Sincerly, Justin
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

actually last night i finally broke down and went to a tranny-filled mexican dive ball 2 blocks from the border. one of them was actually kinda close and coincidentally enough, she was the only one who left with someone for a few minutes to "go out back."

and that someone was me

phattymatty

good job.

its not gay unless you see her balls.