2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on April 07, 2008, 02:57:01 PM
He'd already thrown 90+ pitches, and it's the 2nd week of the season.

i mean i have no problem taking him out but hes one of he best pitchers in the entire league...hes not adam eaton and bringing him out in the 8th would have hardley been a crisis
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

PoopyfaceMcGee

BigEd76

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Good thing they brought in Taguchi as a defensive replacement.

ice grillin you

PhillyGirl

PhillyGirl

although, that was a seriously great strikeout pitch right there.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

Wingspan

Lidge's velocity is crap right now. He should be in clearwater still. He was barely topping 91 or 92 there.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

BigEd76

yay they survived because of a bad strike 3 call by the ump....Phils win 5-3 and split.  Time for the Mets.