in the meantime pm me your address

thanks man-address just sent

reese125

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 08, 2013, 09:44:09 AM
i dont recall when...i just know you are checked off on my list as paid

Ok cool...I thought I did.

reese125

am i going to get any love on the rest of this prize money or what? matty and dio are the only heads that paid.

i mean--we're almost creeping up on 2 months now--really?

MDS

i paid you creep

talk to commish mchavas mcdrunky
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

yeah i just finally got it all last weekend at my memorial day party...i told two people they couldnt come unless they had 25 bucks at the door...but just for reese being a douche i think ill hold it for a little while more and collect some interest....usually our leagues dont payout until the playoffs have ended and sometimes upwards of a month after that and this is the first time anyone has ever complained....color me shocked that reese is that guy
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

ha-yeah almost 2 months and I didnt say a word. my bad-i never played in a wait till memorial day payout league. now i know.

youre a good kid--keep up the good work

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 03, 2013, 08:51:58 PM
yeah i just finally got it all last weekend at my memorial day party...i told two people they couldnt come unless they had 25 bucks at the door...but just for reese being a douche i think ill hold it for a little while more and collect some interest....usually our leagues dont payout until the playoffs have ended and sometimes upwards of a month after that and this is the first time anyone has ever complained....color me shocked that reese is that guy

This is the first time I've ever heard of a league where you don't get paid until months after the game ends; Nothing was said about the payout being delayed until after memorial day.

Don't be such a trifling bitch.  Shut up and pay the man.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on June 04, 2013, 06:12:13 AM
Nothing was said about the payout being delayed until after memorial day.

lol...how did i know the whiny hispter would chime in...nothing needs to be said dope....the money is sent when its all collected...we are playing for pennies

the winner never usually gets paid until at minimum the finals start for any sport we do shtein i dont think the football checks went out this year until april and that was $1200 first place...i knew a complaining reese wasnt far away so i even posted a few weeks ago not to worry no one has forgot about him because i knew the whining was coming....apparently that didnt help

in an ideal world everyone would pay when the season starts....but that happens once in a blue moon....these are 25 dollar leagues...not exactly an amount of money that stays on the front of peoples minds...so to everyone that plays its not a big deal if its not paid immediately or even a month or so into the playoffs....these are not $200 entry football leagues where the payout is significant some people...these are leagues that are about playing not winning

i mean christ if the timing of a payout of less than a couple hundred bucks is that serious then you probably shouldnt be spending your hard earned money on fantasy leagues in the first place...i mean what the farg is it to pay the utility bill?

Diomedes

Lesson learned.  Don't count on igy to pay up.  You get it when you get it, if you get it.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

Dio is great i love it.

I don't play to just to play-I play to win. the shtein could be bocce ball--if theres money on it I'm playing to win. principles regarding payout still apply regardless.....that's the point and has been the point in any league I've ever been in. you play by a diff set of rules which is fine--just let the guys who don't know your leagues not to worry that youll be paid at or near a major holiday  then you avoid this shtein.

if I was really a jonesing cheap prick I would have harassed you 2 weeks out of the finals. I just wanted some free pocket change-so do what you like with it. go to Fridays, get you're cute little umbrella drink with it whatever....hell take a picture with your homies holding the money in a dive bar and post it...either way I'll still laugh.

ice grillin you

15 years of doing online leagues

nfl
nba
nhl
mlb
ncaa tourney
ncaa bowl pool

probably missing a few others

thats give or take a 100 leagues....a few times ive had people not pay their entry fees....or ive had to cover people out of pocket and they paid me back later....but this is the first time ive ever had a winner complain....which also makes dio the first person to ever complain about money they didnt win

congrats douches

your money will go in the mail the day after the nba finals end....once you receive and cash your check consider that also a severance package from our leagues....this was my mistake from the get....dealing with douchebaggery is not worth a hundred bucks

Diomedes

Did not read.  Just shut up and pay what you owe.