Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: smeags on October 22, 2010, 10:04:53 AM
wanna reason to think the giants are lame ?

ballguys - only in san fran would they middle aged drag queens running down fouls balls.

also - wtf was that singing god bless america ?

Holy crap!  What was that thing?  I almost checked into the ER myself after seeing that lst night.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 22, 2010, 11:04:40 AM
Quote from: Don Ho on October 22, 2010, 06:23:13 AM
Sorry i missed all the excitement at the end.  My wife dropped my son off to surf this evening. When she got back Victorino had just struck out to end the top of the ninth. Her phone rang and it was the lifeguard at the beach calling to say my son had hit his head on the reef and had a nasty gash. We rushed him to the ER where he got 6 stitches and 11 staples. Thank god the ER wasn't to crowded. Exciting night on all ends.
damn Don, you guys love the hospital.  Hope JR likes  his new Halloween outfit. 

Nothing like a good reef dragging.  He looks like a civil war casualty with his head bandaged up.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 22, 2010, 09:47:33 AM
Quote from: Don Ho on October 22, 2010, 06:23:13 AM
Sorry i missed all the excitement at the end.  My wife dropped my son off to surf this evening. When she got back Victorino had just struck out to end the top of the ninth. Her phone rang and it was the lifeguard at the beach calling to say my son had hit his head on the reef and had a nasty gash. We rushed him to the ER where he got 6 stitches and 11 staples. Thank god the ER wasn't to crowded. Exciting night on all ends.

That sucks.  But sometimes I feel like smashing my head into rocks when watching the Phillies, so I feel his pain.

It's usually me smashing his head in during phils/birds games.

Rome

Quote from: Don Ho on October 22, 2010, 02:07:42 PM
Nothing like a good reef dragging.  He looks like a civil war casualty with his head bandaged up.

tell the kook to tough it out.

Don Ho

I tell you these farging kids.  He was sitting there the whole time taking pictures with his iphone and pasting them on facebook. 

Don Ho

Ok, so if the Yankees we win tonight, bums are the early game tomorrow.  Correct?

Rome

MDS

i thought they were locked into the early game

cause i miss most of it if its a nighter
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Field Hockey championship = ON TAP

charlie

Quote from: MDS on October 22, 2010, 02:28:15 PM

Nope. they go to 8pm if the ALCS is over.

Let the yanks win tonight get it to game 7. If for nothing else it positions it so that Lee only pitches twice in the world series rather than a potential 3rd time.

Munson

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 22, 2010, 01:41:21 PM
Quote from: Munson on October 21, 2010, 10:30:15 PM
Good. hope he tore his ACL

lol mariokart FTW

I'm also hoping for the early game saturday, though hopefully the venue I'll be at has some TVs
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

rjs246

Quote from: charlie on October 22, 2010, 02:32:34 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 22, 2010, 02:28:15 PM

Nope. they go to 8pm if the ALCS is over.

Let the yanks win tonight get it to game 7. If for nothing else it positions it so that Lee only pitches twice in the world series rather than a potential 3rd time.

I wonder if there are any Phillies bars in Nashville.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Don Ho

What's the word on Doc's groin injury? 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Don Ho on October 22, 2010, 02:45:59 PM
What's the word on Doc's groin injury? 

same status as Darwin Walker's thigh

Don Ho