Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

at this point is highly unlikely that final braves series is going to mean anything
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: KDS on September 20, 2010, 10:39:28 PM
you fell great and you know it

havas and j shouldnt even be allowed at the parade/to even watch with their limbaugh levels of hate over the summer.

lololol

I will be there.

Wearing my Myers jersey.

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteCole Hamels is 6-3 w/ a 1.74 ERA in his last 14 starts, and 5-0 w/ a 0.49 ERA in his last five starts

Pretty farging good.

QuoteHalladay, Hamels and Oswalt now are a combined 11-0 with a 2.09 ERA in 11 September starts

QuoteCharlie Manuel with the line of the night on Matt Diaz tripping that doofus who ran on the field: "Even Utley laughed."

Speaking of Grits...the turn of the DP with Heyward bearing down on him was very nice.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 11, 2010, 02:37:04 PM
Atta boy, Cole.

Get a lead and then come out and load the farging bases with 0 outs. Way to have a shut down inning, jerk.

i want this j
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

The DP he started off in the 5th or 6th was damn good too......ball took him to his left, picked it up on the fringe, turned and made a perfect throw to Valdez who also did a great job getting out of Heyward's way on the throw to first. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: KDS on September 20, 2010, 11:24:20 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 11, 2010, 02:37:04 PM
Atta boy, Cole.

Get a lead and then come out and load the farging bases with 0 outs. Way to have a shut down inning, jerk.

i want this j

You love me.

MDS

was there ever a doubt?

but on a suggestive note i would like to see you become more aggressive and hateful in your betting so i can cake off your neurosis like i do with that fat dood from suburban maryland

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: KDS on September 20, 2010, 11:29:53 PM
was there ever a doubt?

but on a suggestive note i would like to see you become more aggressive and hateful in your betting so i can cake off your neurosis like i do with that fat dood from suburban maryland

Well, I usually dont bet on the Eagles, Phils or 6ers. I have learned my lesson because I usually go with them and lose.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

If you're going to make an ass out of yourself, at least do it as Green Man. We don't need a bunch of lame alternate Men out there for each team. Green Man or bust.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 21, 2010, 06:12:28 AM
If you're going to make an ass out of yourself, at least do it as Green Man. We don't need a bunch of lame alternate Men out there for each team. Green Man or bust.

you are asking teenagers from blackwood to know these kinds of things?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

Quote from: Rome on September 20, 2010, 10:35:47 PM
So me & Todd are the only ones here who GUARANTEED this was gonna happen.

I feel dirty and cheap.

lol right
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

sunny feels left out. give the man his recognition.

SunMo

i've been fighting the battle with the retards in this thread all year, a slap on the ass and a attaboy would be tremendous
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

smeags

Quote from: SunMo on September 21, 2010, 09:21:00 AM
i've been fighting the battle with the retards in this thread all year, a slap on the ass and a attaboy would be tremendous

here ...

fill it out yourself
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it