Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=5552400

Quote"I have a broken elbow, but it is rather small and will be operated on at the end of the year," Polanco told The Associated Press in a telephone interview. "It is something minor, less than half an hour [the surgery], and rehabilitation will take only a month. I have not been operated on before because I would have lost the season if I did it."

Tough bastich

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

no starter decided yet for saturday and kendrick was in the bullpen on wednesday

worley ftw bitches

fri
phi- halladay
ny- meija (r)

atl- minor
stl- carpenter

sat (both fox games EASY POST THE MAP)
phi- kendrick/worley
ny- big pelf (r)

atl-hof hanson
stl- westbrook

sun
phi- oswalt
ny- neise (l)

atl- huddy
stl- lohse
espn game btw

how many games do the phils gain? i say 1.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

I'll be dead by the sunday.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on September 10, 2010, 02:30:16 AM

you get st louis and atlanta

war the south!!
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SunMo

if rehab was only going to take a month how would he have lost the season if he did it in June?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

because hispanics are known for their sense of family structure and can fit 30 people in one home. asians are the ones good at math and can turn tvs into watches.

SunMo

Quote from: phattymatty on September 10, 2010, 09:38:01 AM
because hispanics are known for their sense of family structure and can fit 30 people in one home. asians are the ones good at math and can turn tvs into watches.

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 10, 2010, 07:07:29 AM
Quote from: KDS on September 10, 2010, 02:30:16 AM

you get st louis and atlanta

war the south!!

Only the northeast, Miami and Hawaii are getting the Phils game

map

Sgt PSN

The Mets are rolling out some rookie pitcher tonight named Jenrry (Henry) Meija.  He's 0-3, 3.86 ERA, 37 H, 19 BB, 17 K in 32.2 innings of work.  What's the over/under on number of hits the Phils get tonight?  2?  3?

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 10, 2010, 12:18:51 PM
The Mets are rolling out some rookie pitcher tonight named Jenrry (Henry) Meija.  He's 0-3, 3.86 ERA, 37 H, 19 BB, 17 K in 32.2 innings of work.  What's the over/under on number of hits the Phils get tonight?  2?  3?

hes a righty so its probably 5

if he were a lefty it would be 1
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

phreak me and you are going to nyc to kill selig

enough of this bullshtein
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.