Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on August 24, 2010, 09:12:41 PM
utley and choke arent getting hits here how was that not a good call

WRONG....stop repeating what you hear announcers say

its utley and howard...i dont care what they are currently doing...if its wilson valdez you maybe do that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

dont get me wrong he still needs to play every day but they in the least need to split up him and choke

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 24, 2010, 09:14:38 PM
Quote from: KDS on August 24, 2010, 09:12:41 PM
utley and choke arent getting hits here how was that not a good call

WRONG....stop repeating what you hear announcers say

its utley and howard...i dont care what they are currently doing...if its wilson valdez you maybe do that

NO

its a percentage play. you try to create cause the guys at the plate aint gonna get it done. id do it again.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i love how charlie chose to do it with a lefty up too giving the catcher a perfect lane to throw down to third

MDS

actually now he got the lh out of the game so i think choke gets to face a rh next inning

see chuck be thinkin

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i must be watching this inning in a mirror

ice grillin you

can you believe a smattering of boos for choke and absolutely nothing for GRIT....ever

PhillyPhreak54

Its going to be a crime that Hamels loses another game like this.

farging jerks.

MDS

pretty amazing when you think about it

hes gonna have like 20 losses this year and a mid 3 era

PhillyPhreak54

Come on shteinbags, fight for a win!

ice grillin you

this team is done...they are right back where they were in july and at the worst possible time

MDS

ice grillin you

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds