Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 29, 2010, 10:54:22 PM
Salisbury said that the Phils have $145M committed to 16 players for next year.

-$11M from Houston
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

phillymic2000

Quote from: SD on July 29, 2010, 10:44:07 PM
That was their golden age of annoyance

POTY maybe, fargin hilarious :-D

MDS

lol

and btw jersey shore is on the dvr at home dont act like im the only one
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Who cares? Top 4 of the rotation is set, they'll go with Kendrick or some other scrub as the 5th guy. Werth walks, HOF Brown fills in his spot. So they need some bench players and some bullpen help.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on July 29, 2010, 11:03:32 PM

Who cares? Top 4 of the rotation is set, they'll go with Kendrick or some other scrub as the 5th guy. Werth walks, HOF Brown fills in his spot. So they need some bench players and some bullpen help.

Yeah, but me posting that wasn't exactly bitching. More or less information gathering and sharing. I know FF likes to have it all in one place.

PhillyGirl

But you left out the part about the $11M...so you didn't have it all in one place.  :=)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

offseason isnt important right now but a good second half from ibanez = they can maybe move him, pay most of his contract and resign werth. theyll have to simply eat like 8 mil or whatever, but losing werth means you have 0 right handed hitters in the middle of the order.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 29, 2010, 09:51:34 PM
Good Lidge is there tonight. Wish they would have used him in the 9th.

Madson is afraid. a farging fag,
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: KDS on July 29, 2010, 11:02:33 PM

lol

and btw jersey shore is on the dvr at home dont act like im the only one

Watching it now bitch.  Snookie is one gross individual.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

i'd rather read the wire thread for 24 straight hours than watch (non) jersey guidos.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well-played, sir.

I'm thinking maybe we should have started a separate Cliff Lee thread.

ice grillin you

should have done that a long time ago

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Agreed, it's probably too late.

Rome

the phillies should have just kept ryne sandberg.