Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

So how about trading Victorino?

Send him out, move Werth to CF (and then re-sign him) and call up HOF Brown.

SunMo

how about taking raul out back and old yellering him
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed.

But they won't. So deal the brain dead Vic

SunMo

speaking of Jayson Werth

He's hitting .186 w/risp, .122 w/risp and 2 outs, and he hasn't had a 2 out hit w/risp since the middle of May.

charlie

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 02, 2010, 11:41:27 AM
So how about trading Victorino?

Send him out, move Werth to CF (and then re-sign him) and call up HOF Brown.

lol

they just signed him to an extension that im pretty sure you liked

now he needs to get traded? for who? where?

you're losing it, buddy.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

trade everyone, blow this team up

Rome

I'm just happy they're losing because when they win this thread is far less entertaining.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: SD on July 02, 2010, 12:23:27 PM
trade everyone, blow this team up

I beg you to be joking. With the way this thread is going, I can't tell anymore.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

in 8 games at AAA, Dom Brown is hitting .429 with a 1.181 OPS

just bring him up already

SD

I say let him sit another couple of years like they did with Howard

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

charlie

Quote from: SunMo on July 02, 2010, 01:17:36 PM
in 8 games at AAA, Dom Brown is hitting .429 with a 1.181 OPS

just bring him up already

My guess is that they're looking for anyone to take Ibanez's contract, even half of it, in exchange for any close to competent reliever or back up infielder. It's the only way Brown comes up and plays every day. You can't bring him up to be a backup. Once he's up, he's your starter.

Amaro is a farging buffoon.

SD

Raul should be relegated to being a left handed bat off the bench. It's not like they owe him anything, last season they brought Pedro in and put Moyer in the bullpen, if they were willing to do that then they should be willing to sit Raul's ass until he's traded.

charlie

You sit him now and he becomes completely untradable with so much time left on his deal.