Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Did that shtein really happen?

Did they go up to that shtein hole and get shut out in three straight games?

This is farging horrible.

That's some garbage ass baseball right there. Good job, champs.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

wowwwwwwwwww.  historic baseball.  and not the good kind.

Don Ho

OK, now this is bullshtein.  On Kauai for the weekend and just saw the score.  Weekend of surfing and drinking has now turned into weekend of surfing, massive drinking and smoking whatever anyone has.  WTF x 1 zillion.  Tequila is calling.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

blow it the farg up...they just just scored 0 runs in a three game series against the mets...how is that possible?

nice team meeting chuckles

their god like ace halladay isnt even as farging good as the mets best pitcher...thats how bad it is this season

ive never made easier money than on this team this year

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

holy shtein i was just analyzing their june sked

they play half the first place teams in the major leagues and that doesnt even include boston or the yanks

eight teams in the majors have more than 26 wins and the phillies play five of them in june

take out cleveland and the combined records of the teams they play next month is 214 - 168

this weekend...

kendrick - volstad
halladay - johnson
moyer - sanchez

PoopyfaceMcGee

Season's over.  Time to move on.

SD

They're lucky the Flyers are in the Cup

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

Quote from: SD on May 28, 2010, 09:49:21 AM
They're lucky the Flyers are in the Cup

lucky they only played the rays for the series in '08.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: KDS on May 28, 2010, 12:10:26 PM
i want to surprise secks havas

Don't lie to us.  We know the truth.

ice grillin you

actually the lil guy could still win his precious bet cause i suppose the braves could tank...but my bet with sunny where i have the field is a mortal lock

MDS

lol, yea one terrible, terrible week and its all over

i ask this in all seriousness: do you have a learning disability?

ice grillin you

its not all over they just arent winning the division by more than 3 games....if they win it at all

MDS

oh ok

they might win the division by 2 games
but not 3
or 4

IMPOSSIBLE