Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

everyone ok? anyone need a shoulder to cry on?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

Well they did ruin what could have been an almost perfect night. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Rome

BigEd76

CHOKING DOGS SCORE 12 ONE NIGHT AND 1 THE NEXT BUMS etc....ah whatever....great night anyway

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Don Ho

This is OK.  Not like Doc got roped.  He is still an absolute beast.  Bats were due for a slump.  Any night we don't see Baez or Herndon is a good night.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

not understanding the baez hate. his game long isnt terrible.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/players/gamelog?playerId=4234

like any random middle reliever, hes gonna have his bad outings and give up his runs (7 mariano riveras do not exist to fill out your bullpen). hes managed to lump his runs together, and its only really cost them 1 game. each reliever is probably going to blow about 5 leads per year. something like that. baez has really only done it once so far, which is actually a lot better than i thought hed be.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Baez has been fine.  The Phils' bullpen was helped by getting Romero back, but still needs something added, especially if Lidge is done.

MDS

heres a prime example of whining, jacko's twitter feed. look at this. you are not this bad, but this is what you guys do sometimes. think of this before you post. he sounds like a worlds whiniest funhole.

QuoteThis game is over. Congratulations Red Sox. The Yankee bullpen saved your season.     20 minutes ago  via mobile web

The Yankees bullpen is a farging atrocity.

Joba absolutely sucks.

Beckett's "injury" was as plausible as Rodney Dangerfield's in Caddyshack.

I'm a Yankee fan but the ump's strike zone for the Red Sox has been ridiculous.

This Yankees team is a farging disaster right now. 8:13 PM May 17th via mobile web

The Yankees scored 5 runs in the first inning and they still won't let me rest easy.

How can a team with a 200 mill payroll run out Golson, Mirandan and Winn?

LBIggle

this is all cole hamels fault

phattymatty

anyone going to the sox on friday night?  i'll be there if anyone wants to smash 12 beers beforehand.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Because Jimmy is a farging pimp and Hanley is an immature punk with too many feelings. 

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 19, 2010, 01:18:06 PM
why cant hanley be like jimmy

HA!  As much I can't stand Uggla at least he called Hanley out last year.  I heard on ESPN radio that Wes Helms will "handle" the situation.  Take him out back, kick the crap out of him and throw him head first in a dumpster.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

Halladay vs Beckett on Sunday won't happen....Josh f'ed up his back again, so they get the knuckleballer instead