Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Quote from: Munson on May 18, 2010, 03:59:52 PM
Because I know it'll piss his butt buddy and his half-jew, half-Downs protege' off.

good to know you want to contribute

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PoopyfaceMcGee

Just checking in from Germany to chat about the Phils.

So much for that, fargtards.

Sgt PSN

Any good bake sales going on over there?

PoopyfaceMcGee

smeags

still havent read the CFonics book, so wtf is MA ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Munson

My icehole

Originated from IGY, because he is absolutely certain his shtein doesn't stink. He also has a lot of racist, white people living in his ass for some reason..
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

this is the biggest part of it though

anyway chase is still hurt and francisco is starting for ibanez. i guess it doesnt matter. halladay vs. pittsburgh = todd guarantee win
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Zach Duke's doing  a number on the Fightins tonight.

SD

Sixers got the #2 overall pick, and the Flyers are up 2-0. If the Flyers hold on Zach Duke can pitch a perfect game and it's still a good night.

Geowhizzer

Don't care a whit about the Sixers, but agree on the Flyers.

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on May 18, 2010, 09:19:01 PM
Don't care a whit about the Sixers, but agree on the Flyers.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Halladay is not human.  136 pitches and still going.  I should be pissed down 2-1 but watching this guy is worth every penny.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.