Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 06, 2010, 01:28:03 PM
He rings my bell.

sorry, I had to. haha

How about an "Ask Werth" section?  It's pretty obvious you'd put out to get him here.   ;)

rjs246

Isn't Werth like 15 inches taller than MURP?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

At least.  And like 4 ft taller than PG

PhillyGirl

He's FIVE inches taller than MURP.

And a foot and five inches taller than me. haha

and he's got a tall, blond, hot wife. lol
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

"Choke" dog with the 2-out 2-run single.  Kyle Lohse is pitching like Kyle Kendrick (only not last night's Kendrick, who was obviously an alien in disguise).

MDS

the wind is destroying lohse, hes not pitching poorly at all

meanwhile ibanez needs to go back on steroids. good god is he finished.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

HOF Brown time....

and re-sign Werth.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

LBIggle

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 06, 2010, 02:16:16 PM
HOF Brown time....

and re-sign Werth.

that's what i've been saying.  they need to get rid of ibanez for whatever bullpen help they can.. and call up brown.  he can't be any worst at the plate and his defense will be better.  then they can give werth ibanez's money.

charlie

Ah yes, the fantasy land where every other team in the league is clamoring to give up a good relief guy for a washed up left fielder with 2 years and and 20 million to pay.... they should totally trade him.

Sgt PSN

The problem is that right now Ibanez has almost no trade value.  Any bubble team looking for a bat to improve their lineup isn't going to go looking for it in someone who is batting .230.  Not to mention that you can pretty much cross of nearly every small/mid-market team given his salary.  About the only way you can move Ibanez and get any type of decent return on him is to hope that he gets on a streak and then strike while the iron is hot. 

charlie

The mew Bulls BBQ Express carts in CBP are so much better than anything that the actual bulls BBQ pit puts out...

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: charlie on May 06, 2010, 02:35:27 PM
The mew Bulls BBQ Express carts in CBP are so much better than anything that the actual bulls BBQ pit puts out...
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

charlie

Oh... haha... i get it... a typo...lol haha....ftfy!