Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

Major farging LOL at munson always giving IGY shtein for reading into mcnabb's body language and then doing the exact same with Hamels. farging clown
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

QuotePhillies manager Charlie Manuel spoke volumes without saying much at all when asked about the Taser incident.

"The bottom line is you're not supposed to run on the field," Manuel said. "You've got to do something about that."

Asked if he thought the use of a Taser was excessive, Manuel smiled.

"You don't want to know," he said. "You don't want to know what I would do. It wouldn't be good."

Haha... Cholly is so old school.

ice grillin you

if you wanna listen to great radio go to the wip podcast of their new charlie manuel show that debuted yesterday...its an awesome listen
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Quote from: SunMo on May 05, 2010, 07:54:26 AM
Major farging LOL at munson always giving IGY shtein for reading into mcnabb's body language and then doing the exact same with Hamels. farging clown

Huge difference there buddy. Cole Hamels' body language was so beyond obvious. He hung his head so low I thought he was trying to lick his own balls for a second.. IGY sees McNabb crack a smile and assumes he wants to lose.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

Whatever you say hypoctrite. Was he annoyed?  Sure. So was the umpire and both teams, but yeah, cole started crying.

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Munson

Well after that situation he promptly wet the bed and gave up back to back doubles.

So that + body language=He shtein the bed.

It's no big deal really, I would have been distracted too. Just try to understand the difference from this and turning a smile on the field into look! he hates the fans and wants to lose!

Drunkmasterflex

I think it was deflating to Cole can't really blame him there though he was pitching a solid game and it was interrupted. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

ice grillin you

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on May 05, 2010, 03:36:41 PM
I think it was deflating to Cole can't really blame him there though he was pitching a solid game and it was interrupted. 

boo hoo...hes a pro athlete...get the farg over it

it would be like a golfer complaining that a camera shutter ruined their NEXT shot
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on May 05, 2010, 03:36:41 PM

He started off with an 0-2 count, guess it took him 3 pitches to get distracted.

My boy had herb in his pocket when he was arrested, not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

rjs246

I just read that. Poor planning.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

shorebird

Man, the Phillies are stacked. I've been a Oriole fan all my life, but it's hard not to like the Phillies. They just have that knack of winning. The have guys like Carlos...whatever his last name is....hitting a walk off that was his first hr. When that kind of stuff is going on you know you're good.

PhillyGirl

that was his first HR of the year. Not of his career. lol
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

shorebird

Oh. I'm gonna' have to start paying more attention.

LBIggle