Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on May 03, 2010, 08:37:14 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 03, 2010, 07:39:03 AM
Quote from: KDS on May 02, 2010, 04:04:16 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 02, 2010, 03:12:25 PM
without lee they have no shot at a title....thus not keeping lee DIRECTLY caused them to not win a title

this is not sabremetrics

i put up 5 you put up 100 on winning a title

phillies are 5-1 to win the series

you put 20 i put 100 and im IN

lol - you putting 100 up and todd putting 20 up is hilarious considering the cake you have.

give the little fella a break and go 150 to his 20.  it's the least you can do.

ill go 500 to 100 but why would i take worse odds than i could go on line right now and make a bet for
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SunMo

she was just on WIP, i think she said she was from Hatfield, i'm gonna try to find her
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

love the little smiley at the bottom of the sign.

and igy... the reason you can be a little more generous is because the kid worships you like a dog worships its own dick. 

BigEd76

Quote from: SunMo on May 03, 2010, 09:03:38 AM
she was just on WIP, i think she said she was from Hatfield, i'm gonna try to find her

Angelo asked her what she looked like and she said "American", so she's probably sloppy fat

SD

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 03, 2010, 09:02:06 AM
http://www.crossingbroad.com/2010/05/man-crush-alert-chase-utley.html

She was 1 row up and one section over from me

The best part of last nights beat down was the lead in. The Mets came in hot, 1st place was on the line, they smacked us around a little the first game. Mets fans felt good, they started to come out of the wood work like the cockroaches they are. They started calling the local sports talk stations with their high pitch squeal of an accent, talking smack about how much different this team is.

SD

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 03, 2010, 10:32:43 AM
Quote from: SunMo on May 03, 2010, 09:03:38 AM

Angelo asked her what she looked like and she said "American", so she's probably sloppy fat

She definitely wasn't sloppy fat. I only got a quick glimpse of her but she's brunette and decent looking. Like a 6 on a 10 scale from where we were sitting.

PhillyGirl

LOL at the Mets playing down the beatdowns they got like it means nothing. Its called learning your place in the pecking order idiots.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/news/story?id=5157254

Francoeur saying he'd take santana any day of the week over Halladay?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

nothing. Keep your idiot mouth shut.

rjs246

Althletes have no idea what that sentence means. The idea of keeping their mouths shut is as foreign as learning Spanish is to a Tea Partier.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Touche.

But he's a Met, so it can piss me off. Its natural.

SD

Quote from: PhillyGirl on May 03, 2010, 11:00:08 AM
LOL at the Mets playing down the beatdowns they got like it means nothing. Its called learning your place in the pecking order idiots.

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/mlb/news/story?id=5157254

Francoeur saying he'd take santana any day of the week over Halladay?

He doesn't mention Halladay at all

Quote"It all happened so fast, and I don't think I comprehended it until we got in the dugout," Mets right fielder Jeff Francoeur said. "It is what it is. It's one game. It was one inning. I'll still take Santana on the mound any day of the week. How many times is that going to happen? I've never seen it happen. We know we can play with them. We were up with our best guy on the mound and we just couldn't get it done. We're still confident in what we can do. We didn't win two out of three, but we still feel real good about what we've got as a team."