Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

LOL at the Neyer article, the PHillies had to gang rape his wife and kid in front of him, because the general hate from him is amazing
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

farg Neyer and farg these non-RISP hitting jackoffs

PhillyPhreak54

Some schmuck named Eli Whiteside just jacked Halladay.

good night.

They'll lose this series too.

MDS

it's howard and not surprisingly, francisco.

choke has never been able to hit lhp and never will. get over it.

francisco sucks. clear as day. if ibanez wasnt finished he wouldnt even be playing. if rollins wasnt hurt victorino might have been hitting there. such is a 6 month baseball season.

they are gonna grind it out, hang around .500, then when healthy in june, thatll be the time to turn on the jets.

just hangout til then

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

it's not weird to get mad about a loss.  get over it.  they were disgusting tonight.  werth was probably the most terrible but it's like asking a rape victim if it was worst in the ass the mouth or the baby chute.  their all pretty bad.

LBIggle

and yea their probably getting swept.  gotta love April.

MDS

Quote from: LBIggle on April 27, 2010, 01:02:05 AM
it's not weird to get mad about a loss.  get over it.  they were disgusting tonight.  werth was probably the most terrible but it's like asking a rape victim if it was worst in the ass the mouth or the baby chute.  their all pretty bad.

you just gotta put things in perspective

halladay was due to give up a couple of runs
sanchez gots his outs at the bottom of the order (which is full of bench players) and choke (who sucks against lhp)
its a big ass ballpark that plays against what this team does best: hitting homers

this is a spot where you hope to get out alive. they legitimately might not, but even then im not sure we need to get all crazy up in this quite yet. the back to back nl titles say calm the farg down they are good.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

utley hitting .230 with 10 k in his last 10 games

choke hitting .170 with no homers three rbi 10 k in the last ten and doesnt have a homer since the second game of the houston series

should be behind the mets by the end of the week

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

and be up by 6games come august.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

BigEd76

CB Bucknor was brutal as usual.  The last "strike" of the game was a foot outside...

LBIggle

yup.. I thought utley was going to actually argue but bucks bitch ass ran away

ice grillin you

how was sf able to score five runs with him back there?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

first-pitch swinging

and I'm not blaming him for the loss.  He gave the Phils 7 walks.  The offense went into choke mode every time someone reached 2nd...

btw Moyer hasn't won a game in San Francisco since 1987

PoopyfaceMcGee

Actual espn.com poll:

Vote: Who is the Phillies' most valuable player?

- Roy Halladay

- Cole Hamels

- Ryan Howard

- Jimmy Rollins

- Chase Utley

I voted for Hamels!

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons