Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 16, 2010, 09:12:01 PM

lol...I have a feeling that picture is going to be posted a LOT this season.  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

QB Eagles

It's the official gif of the season. This offense is getting out of hand.

Sgt PSN

8 out of 10 game so far this year that they've put at least 5 runs on the board.  obviously the bats will go into a collective slump at one point, but they are on an absolute tear right now. 

Geowhizzer

Herndon better get it straightened out soon.

Sgt PSN

bad luck on the couple of infield singles herndon gave up, but he just put one down the pike and i don't know how it didn't get blasted out of the park. 

Geowhizzer

Nothing like making it interesting.  :-X

PhillyGirl

um an 8-1 game is now interesting?

wtf?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Geowhizzer

Dammit with these infield singles.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 16, 2010, 10:03:54 PM

wtf?

Three infield singles and a long blast.  It's not really Herndon's fault except the double.

Sgt PSN

that last infield single was a good pitch by herndon too....lots of tailing action going away from the plate.   these guys are just barely making contact and with the infield being soaked, the ball is just dying once it hits the grass. 

mark money madson time

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on April 16, 2010, 10:03:54 PM

wtf?

I just ran down to the drug store real quick and I come back and it's 8-5?  What the hell?  Should have picked up a bottle of tequila,
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

8-6 now....get yer foot on the bag madson. 

nm....bad throw from castro. 

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Bad throw by Utley on the relay there.

Can't believe the crap this inning, and now Hanley Ramirez is up as the tying run.

Check that... Cantu is up as the go-ahead.  :boom :-D :boom