Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on September 08, 2010, 08:19:14 PM
Nice choke.

WTF with J Roll?  His knee?  shtein.

Yeah he twisted it or something rounding 1st on his double. He had to cadillac it on the way to the plate.

ice grillin you

i was screaming to get him out oif the game right when it happened....why the farg would you leave him and possibly have the exact situation that happened so he could hurt himself more...credit to the gawd for being willing to take it home on that hit...jimmy will always be the heart and soul of this team and cements his legend more and more every day
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yep. Same here. He should have been pulled right then. Or at least send Sheridan out there to check on him.

MDS

it didnt look like a dl situation

maybe he sits out the weekend....not a massive loss considering doc and oswalt pitch 2 of the games. they need jimmy for the 6 games vs. atl and then the playoffs.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Hamels making like Bonifacio there.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 08, 2010, 08:28:00 PM
Yep. Same here. He should have been pulled right then. Or at least send Sheridan out there to check on him.

davy lopes was right there...he should have been you are done....baseball is the one sport where if it even looks remotely like you tweaked something you come out...when jimmy handed lopes the batting gloves and headed back to second i went OFF...and where the farg was charlie....he didnt even come out the dugout

PhillyPhreak54

I dont know if anyone else even picked up on him favoring it at 2nd. I dont think they would gamble with him like that knowing that his calf has blown up twice.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 08, 2010, 08:41:33 PM
I dont know if anyone else even picked up on him favoring it at 2nd.

he was limping as he ran around first...then he walked half way back towards first grimacing as he handed lopes his batting gloves....there was no one who was watching the game who didnt see it...much less the manager

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 08, 2010, 08:45:48 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 08, 2010, 08:41:33 PM
I dont know if anyone else even picked up on him favoring it at 2nd.

he was limping as he ran around first...then he walked half way back towards first grimacing as he handed lopes his batting gloves....there was no one who was watching the game who didnt see it...much less the manager

That boob Randy Miller didn't see it because he tweeted that he farged it up scoring from 2nd.

Tightness in the hammy is what they said

Rome

what the farg is going on with the weather up there?

wind looks like it's blowing 20-30 mph.

ice grillin you

this game may get ugly before its over

Rome

put zagurski in.  he throws hard and he looks like he can fight when he gets charged.

ice grillin you

Rome

Rome

lol @ raul arguing a strikeout call with his team up by a touchdown and a field goal.