Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

well smartass remarks are usually supposed to be funny.  and once again making statements that aren't true, when did i ever make a reference to MA when discussing you?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

munson isnt MA

hes just stupid trailer trash

i guess in a ways thats MA, but MA is more i live in kansas and go to church every sunday bla bla bla jesus this brown people scare me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: SunMo on May 17, 2010, 07:13:36 PM
who the farg asked you?  if anything can be agreed to here, it's that you're a trailer park piece of shteinand everyone wants you and your family to die.

toddy you best believe the folk here at the park luv them some jesus
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

i didn't see the letters "m" or "a" anywhere together in that statement.  another munson fabrication.

Munson

lol okay sunny. overplayed trailer park jokes are not a branch off of the overplayed MA jokes. The two are completely unrelated and don't go together.
Whatever you say.

Can both of you please keep talking about me in the Phillies thread? CF is hanging on your every word.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SunMo

lol, idiot, you are the one that brought up IGY in a new post and made a stupid remark about yesterday's discussion.  take your own advice and move on.

smeags

Quote from: rjs246 on May 18, 2010, 03:40:28 PM
I wish we could have more of these conversations.

so true - 20 times a day just isnt enough.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

actually dying would be better
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

While googling 'this thread sucks' I came across this...

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

Quote from: SunMo on May 18, 2010, 03:48:46 PM
lol, idiot, you are the one that brought up IGY in a new post and made a stupid remark about yesterday's discussion.  take your own advice and move on.

That's because, 14 hours after the discussion ended lats night, IGY felt the need to continue his obsession with me. Of course I"m going to comment. Because I know it'll piss his butt buddy and his half-jew, half-Downs protege' off.

Munson

Quote from: rjs246 on May 18, 2010, 03:50:56 PM

There's a ton of these on google, but for some reason this stood out...

smeags

so when is that phillies no hippos thread going to start ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: rjs246 on May 18, 2010, 03:50:56 PM

Chris Hanson watch
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

rjs246

What I want to know is how a 14 year old has a muffin top already. Lazy slag.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

love handles are all the rage these days.