2006-2007 Opponents

Started by QB Eagles, January 02, 2006, 05:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 03, 2006, 09:09:24 AM
yes i am...ill let you know the details when i get them...but it wont be until the schedule is released...i think we are only going to do it if the game is at the superdome

that's probably a good idea, what's the fallback?  indy?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Feva

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 03, 2006, 09:09:24 AM
yes i am...ill let you know the details when i get them...but it wont be until the schedule is released...i think we are only going to do it if the game is at the superdome

Let me know.  I got a buddy down there who runs a bar not too far from the Dome so we're taken care of in that respect.

They say the SuperDome will be ready for games in 2006... I guess it's just a matter of if all 8 games are there or not.  Anyway, I've heard from a few Saints fans that the NFL is putting their schedule out this month... so if that's the case, we'll know ahead of time.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

oh their schedule is due to be released earlier than everyone elses??

if not new orleans then probably not at all...i dont fly and none of those cities are worth a drive or train to...except for sf which is to far for either
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

in your experience, when it's all said and done, how much do you drop on a roadie like this?

Beermonkey

Quote from: Sun_Mo on January 03, 2006, 09:26:00 AM
in your experience, when it's all said and done, how much do you drop on a roadie like this?

Depends if you drive or fly, I'd say between $600 to $900.

Wingspan

maybe another hurricaine will wallop new orleans and the birds will get 9 home games next season
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

three nites in NO with airfare and a hotel room based on a four person occupancy would be approx. $450

tickets in NO are dirt cheap...a friend of mine went there on business two years ago and went to the bears game and got a ticket from the box office for 15 bucks

then of course spending money

600-900 sounds right

SunMo

so if you don't fly, you would drive down there or train it?

Feva

Quote from: Sun_Mo on January 03, 2006, 09:26:00 AM
For me... I'd first guess at about $400 - $500.  I'd be driving from ATL so that cuts my rate down a little bit from airfare.  And that's without checking out any hotel rates or anything.

Edit: Check that.  I'm taking that as if I'd be going alone which I'm not so there you'd split up gas/hotel and all that.  Make that about $200-$275 w/ticket.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

ice grillin you

i cant imagine anyone not flying...tho weve discussed renting a van or something and driving down

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 03, 2006, 09:51:55 AM
i cant imagine anyone not flying...tho weve discussed renting a van or something and driving down

i meant you, you said you don't fly, so how would you get down there.

ice grillin you

yeah train or drive...or time machine if i can get mine fixed by then

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 03, 2006, 10:04:36 AM
yeah train or drive...or time machine if i can get mine fixed by then

dude, i have an extra flux capaciter, if that will help.

Feva

I just happen to have a battery that can store 1.21 jiggawatts.

ice grillin you

dude, i have an extra flux capaciter, if that will help

those are all over ebay

mine runs on new coke and betty crocker stir n frost cakes...so if you see any of thsoe lemme know