Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

hopefully this is the end of the hank fraley era
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

QuoteDarilek would seem the logical choice to fill in at center, although that is not absolutely certain. Jamaal Jackson has been signed from the practice squad to the active roster and will compete for playing time.

Jackson is in his third season in Philadelphia after spending last season on the Injured Reserve list. A rookie free agent signing from nearby Delaware State in 2003, Jackson earned a spot on the Eagles practice squad that year and was promoted to the 53-man roster for the playoffs.

The Eagles also announced that linebacker Jason Short (fibula) has been placed on Injured Reserve. The team also signed Dominic Furio, a seventh-round draft pick in 2004, to the practice squad, and added linebacker Dedrick Roper from the Steelers practice squad to the Eagles' 53-man active roster.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Mad-Lad

I remember when Fraley was thrust into the starting lineup when Bubba went down.  It was far less painful than i had expected.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Mad-Lad on November 09, 2005, 10:37:56 AM
I remember when Fraley was thrust into the starting lineup when Bubba went down.  It was far less painful than i had expected.

Except for that first snap.  :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Mad-Lad

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 09, 2005, 10:38:17 AM

Except for that first snap.  :-D

well yeah, but i kind of expected an entire game of mishaps.  STUPID RAMS!

rjs246

War Dedrick Roper!

Seriously, can this guy make a special teams tackle?

Run blocking and special teams are my big concerns with all of this crap.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

War Dedrick Roper!

Seriously, can this guy make a special teams tackle?

he better because they are committed to him for at least three games

stillupfront

Blocking is the easy part at center. Keep in mind there is a rookie on the right side. Fraley had a quality education fro Robert Morris. Center is without a doubt the most cerebral position on the field.

1/9/06

Very proud sponsor of DarWIN Walker BSSE

Proud to be sponsored by HBionic

Wingspan

maybe the new center knows what a 3-4 defense is.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

Center is without a doubt the most cerebral position on the field.

not even close

Diomedes

Quote from: Mad-Lad on November 09, 2005, 10:37:56 AMIt was far less painful than i had expected.

The Eagles got lucky that Fraley stepped in and did as well as he did, for so long.  An undrafted free agent who started for four years missing almost no games.  The guy came cheap as dirt and played way way above expectations.

I'm a Fraley fan, sorry to see him hurt.  The O-line will suffer considerably without him.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Wingspan

Quote from: Diomedes on November 09, 2005, 10:47:01 AM
I'm a Fraley fan, sorry to see him hurt.  The O-line will suffer considerably without him.

we heard the same thing when steve everitt was let go, and then again when miller was gone...i have a feeling this will not be much different.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

pinoyboy2pt0

I guess they really didn't like what they saw in Labinjo to not bring him back after Short goes on IR.

I'm rooting for Jamaal to be our starting C.
Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No pro bowl WR's.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Retarded special teams.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  "I've got to do a better job."  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Running game shines for 3 plays. Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No adjustments anywhere.  Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  (repeat)