Yes
6 (60%)
No
1 (10%)
Can't really tell
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 9

MURP

I thought about getting one until I saw I needed to charge $8600 just to get an Eagles digest subscription.   :-D

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Beermonkey on August 19, 2005, 10:40:38 AM
You can count me as one of the ones they'll lose. I've worked very hard to limit the amount of debt & credit cards that I have and I'm not opening a new card so I can buy beer/food quicker.

Powerpay was a good program but I can't buy into this.

Exactly.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Larry

You know who started this trend?  Snyder.
More Mahe please.

ice grillin you

theres  a cat on wip right now bitching about it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 19, 2005, 10:50:14 AM
theres a cat on wip right now bitching about it

"Meow!  MEEEEOOOWWW! MEOW!

Meow."

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MURP on August 19, 2005, 10:40:39 AM
I thought about getting one until I saw I needed to charge $8600 just to get an Eagles digest subscription. :-D

You can run that type of tab up in a game or two can't ya?  Don't tell me married life has you going all lightweight now.  :paranoid

ParkingLotFlagDude

:boom

Well well look at the great roundup of 2005, trying to heard all the sheep, to sign up for their affinty card.

Memo to the front office farg Off.  If you will not let me use my choice of plastic to control my own spending, I'll go back to ca$h.

I sit in the Club section so I have a beer wench and dont need to wait in line, so this has little real impact on me, but the Paypass was a nice system (I put it on a laynard and had my waitress wear it the whole game, I could signal for a beer from 10 rows away without her running up the steps to collect the cash).

I resent being baited by an ideal system (for the customer) last year and switched to one that favors $$$$ the club this year.

Then I saw you doing sit-ups in front of a mall.  My dad told me that it was your house.

Geowhizzer

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 19, 2005, 10:05:45 AM
You no longer can use your own CC or debit card to link it to. You HAVE to get the credit card in order to use it. I just got off the phone with them. Its the same thing at the Phillies games with this paypass thing.

I just told the chick at guest services that they're going to lose a TON of customers over this. Not many people are going to want to take out a new credit card just to have faster access at concession stands. The whole convenience of it was it coming out of a debit or credit card you already owned. She didn't agree....she's a farging idiot.

You can count me as one of the ones they'll lose. I've worked very hard to limit the amount of debt & credit cards that I have and I'm not opening a new card so I can buy beer/food quicker.

Same here. I did get an Eagles Extra Points card when I filled out one of those "get a free gift" things in Jacksonville. It's probably the same MBNA MasterCard that they're using for the pass...maybe. PG, is there something build into their card like what was in the PowerPay thingie?

ice grillin you

Same here. I did get an Eagles Extra Points card when I filled out one of those "get a free gift" things in Jacksonville. It's probably the same MBNA MasterCard that they're using for the pass...maybe

its the same card but it must contain the power pass chip...i got mine last october and it does not contain it...i think if the card has the chip in it it will say power pay or power pass on it

to know for sure call mbna @ the 800 # on the back of your card
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

eglzwin2k5

QuoteDear PowerPay User,

We would like to inform you that we have replaced PowerPay with PayPass as our in-stadium, contact-less payment feature from MasterCard. As part of this transition, your Power Pay tag is no longer active.

For 2005, we are excited to announce that we have increased the number of dedicated PayPass express lines to get you back to the action even faster and have incorporated PayPass into each Eagles Extra Points PayPass MasterCard.  The Eagles Extra Points PayPass MasterCard will allow you to earn points towards once in a lifetime Eagles experiences each time you use your Eagles Extra Points PayPass MasterCard.*

In order to utilize PayPass at Lincoln Financial Field, sign up now for the PayPass-enabled Philadelphia Eagles Extra Points PayPass MasterCard by calling 1-866-438-6262 or log onto www.eaglesextrapoints.com to apply online. This program is FREE to you.   With your first qualifying purchase, you will receive a FREE limited edition, hand signed 2004 NFC Championship print from an original illustration signed and individually numbered by the artist and hand signed by head coach Andy Reid!  You will also earn points with each purchase that may be redeemed for once in a lifetime Eagles rewards such as:

VIP Pre-Game Sideline Pass
Golf with a Player
Trip for Two to an Away Game
Super Bowl Tickets
Many More!

If you have any questions, please contact our guest services hotline at 267-570-4400 or log onto www.lincolnfinancialfield.com/paypass.  Thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,

The Philadelphia Eagles

You no longer can use your own CC or debit card to link it to. You HAVE to get the credit card in order to use it. I just got off the phone with them. Its the same thing at the Phillies games with this paypass thing.

I just told the chick at guest services that they're going to lose a TON of customers over this. Not many people are going to want to take out a new credit card just to have faster access at concession stands. The whole convenience of it was it coming out of a debit or credit card you already owned. She didn't agree....she's a farging idiot.

got this letter to, will be ditching my Powerless Par card as well. thing sucked anyway didnt get me thru many lines much faster because the concession attendants are always floating around behind the registers.

jeffreyjpa

I got the MBNA Extra Points Mastercard when I got my Pay Pass FOB, and if it says "Pay Pass" on the credit card, it is enabled to use at the concession stands. Fortunately, mine has the designation on it, so it should work (per the e-mail from the Eagles/MBNA/PayPass).

Rome

Werd.  For the first time in my life, I have zero debt other than my mortgages.

Credit cards are "teh evil" as far as I'm concerned.

Leave it up to the Eagles to pimp themselves out yet again at the expense of the fans...

:boo