Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

This is something else. Team has suddenly gotten hot at the precise right moment
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Munson on October 15, 2022, 04:39:11 PM
This is something else. Team has suddenly gotten hot at the precise right moment

Everyone but Schwarber has contributed in this series.  If he can get going...

PhillyPhreak54

THREE MORE OUTS BOYS!!!

I'm watching on my phone at the baggage claim in Bush Airport. My girls mom and grandpop are arriving.

I'm gonna tell and dgaf if I make a scene

QB Eagles

Party at CBP. Let's get this done, Ser!

PhillyPhreak54

WE DID IT!!

Let's gooooooo!!!

NLCS BABY!!

Don Ho

Suddenly this team is likable!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Unreal. This team deserved to be nowhere near here as of 2 months ago. Insane
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

HOLY fargING shtein THEY BEAT ATLANTA! :crazy

Rome

Truly one of the coolest experiences ever.  The Bank was vibrating it was so loud. 

Don Ho

Good God you wanna talk about stress was able to watch the first two innings then I had to go to a board meeting, continued to glimpse at my phone and get updates from friends the entire meeting, kept hugging the guy sitting next to me, ran to the car once the meeting ended in the fifth and I must've looked like a road raged lunatic in the car, fist bumping the air, swearing, clapping, talking to myself.  Lucky enough to catch the last few things at home with the dogs as wife is on Kauai.  Proud of her as she was watching on her phone while helping my sister-in-law move.

This is so awesome!  When you don't see this coming it's even more special!  I can't wait to celebrate tonight.  I'm so happy and on cloud nine right now I could give a shtein about the birds tomorrow, well, check back at halftime.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 15, 2022, 05:06:38 PM
THREE MORE OUTS BOYS!

I'm watching on my phone at the baggage claim in Bush Airport. My girls mom and grandpop are arriving.

I'm gonna tell and dgaf if I make a scene

HA!  Love it!

SD

Despite being 2-0 this is probably the loudest applause you'll hear at a Flyers game this season

https://twitter.com/KevinCooney/status/1581396620570415104 20&t=h5uX0j7Nlo9hSQBOAwn6Rw

MDS

ooooooooooooo baby that was something

my man found $48 standing room this AM so i went. the atmosphere in G3 was better no doubt. but this was like a farging party...they were bumping the club music starting in the 6th or 7th and it was lit. the final out was super quiet because everyone was filming the thing on their farging phones. still, a scene.

we stayed as late as we could in the ballpark. saw aj minter and acuna walking out. i yelled at acuna for being a lazy POS and not backing up the realmuto homer. he was sulking like a little bitch during the game...super talented player of course but what a twat. farg him.

ranking these celebrity sightings in order: we're talking about the FIGHTINS guy (he was out walking his dog after the game and would do the bit on command for anyone who asked lol), kyle gibson (tall), bryson stott's mom (bubble butt), bailey falter (maga shtein heel though he was chill). 

lets keep this thing going all the way to houston and the CF orgy at j's
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Ahh, how nice!

KISS OUR ASS KEITH!