Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Not one clutch hit to be found

Where the hell is lil guy? Did he get kidnapped in Europe?

PhillyPhreak54

I switched to the fourth quarter of preseason football

More exciting

SD

They blow. Was obvious early Nola had no movement on his pitches. September Nola came early

Concert was fun.

Highlight of the night was talking to Jake Tapper.

I think there's a weird late 80's birds nfc East dynamic. Birds couldn't beat the skins, skins couldn't beat the Giants, Giants couldn't beat the birds

Mets have the Phils number. Braves have the Mets number, Phils have the Braves number

ice grillin you

This will probably jinx him him but showing you what a frontline starter supposed to do
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

ice grillin you

That was one of the most Phillie things ever

MDS

get owned by degrom or scherz fine, farging trevor williams is tearing them up

this is the may phillies where they have no offense and even less power
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Can't wait to hear the Mets fans in the 9th inning tomorrow as they go for the 4 game road sweep

PhillyPhreak54

Of course.

Phils blow a scoring chance and then the Mets small ball two runs across

farging shtein

PhillyPhreak54

Gonna end up going 4-15 against these fargs

MDS

theyve play pretty well against good teams that arent the mets, over .500 in fact

but the mets have absolutely owned them this year. losing a wheeler/trevor williams game is really bad stuff. glad i came back.

SD

Fans have more runs than the team

ice grillin you

Mets games are always really bad but I don't think I've ever seen a bigger stadium takeover in Philly sports history and the Mets are just toying with them....what a roadie for their fans

PhillyPhreak54

apparently they also let the lead of a Mets fan group throw out the first pitch

shtein ass team