Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

saw the full vid finally...so when nick says "all done" and people begin walking away, a camera goes off -- thats the signal that shtein is over. thats when nick got into it with jim. this is an off the record situation. very common here for a player and media member to squabble over whatever, for the coach to say "actually, player X isnt playing because he farged so and so's wife, hes not hurt." this kind of thing happens all the time.

this was what gelb was really mad about, that something was posted that should have never been posted
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

gelb is a nerd who needs to get chin checked
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

He looks like a farging Incel. 

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 25, 2022, 10:50:45 AM
gelb is a nerd who needs to get chin checked

this is true but that doesnt he was specifically prickly to someone because of their gender...butthurt libs always on outrage patrol
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

misogynistic incels always dick heads

PhillyPhreak54

The Phillies are dick heads too

What are you doing Rhys?!?

farging hell

PhillyPhreak54

And now a WP

I'll be into the Netflix early tonight

ice grillin you

god do I despise Tom Mcarthy...not that he needs help but he literally makes them unwatchable

PhillyPhreak54

Hoskins JFC dude

That's little league shtein twice now this game

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 25, 2022, 07:35:14 PM
The Phillies are dick heads too

What are you doing Rhys?!?

farging hell

From this to Stott.  I wasn't even pissed, it's Hoskins.  Looks lost on the most routine play on defense.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

A.J. Minter has faced a left-handed batter 334 times in his career. He's allowed 2 home runs:

- Bryson Stott, Phillies (tonight)
- Corey Dickerson, Phillies (2019)

Nice win. Can't wait til tomorrow 🥴

MDS

stott with one of the more impressive ABs of the year. got ahead 3-0, hung tough and got a 3-2 hanger and sent it. minter is really tough. lookin like a rare W for phillies player development

so john middleton has been going around the upper tank for a few weeks now, just hobnobbing with the commoners. no pr dude, no security, just him. he came over to my section, after everyone was done getting their dumb #content for the gram, the two of us talked ball.

-other people threw some names out for possible SPs to trade for. *he* volunteered syndergaard. do with that what you will.
-said he disagreed with ser not getting TJ after his initial injury in 2019. so did i! but im not the farging owner. coulda done something about that, buddy.
-after the stott homer, im like man he needs to play everyday when jean gets back, i know theres gonna be a thing, someone has to sit. he confidently replied "theres not gonna be a thing." i took that as the corpse of didi gregorious is gonna be on the bench.
-said people thought corey dickerson was good enough to win a batting title but it just didnt happen for him. who in the farg are these people.

hes a billionaire farg but ill give him credit for hanging with the commoners for multiple innings. he was climbing on seats to go shake peoples hands and take pics. lurie and harris wouldnt be caught dead doing that.