Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

castellanos' kid tried to blind the marlins today by relecting the sun with a baseball card.  pretty rad.

SD

QuoteThe Philadelphia Phillies are removing Corey Knebel from the closer's role.

Knebel, who has been dealing with a nagging shoulder issue, did not retire any of the four batters he faced in the ninth inning in Tuesday's loss to the Miami Marlins.

He has a 3.24 ERA and is 11-for-15 in save chances.

Rob Thomson says the Phillies will go with a committee that includes Brad Hand, Seranthony Dominguez and Jeurys Familia.

Just go with SAD

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

never heard of him but cool name and cool face.  stud.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Munson on June 16, 2022, 02:01:59 PM
https://twitter.com/nbcsphilly/status/1537429956136796160 21&t=A0WXgYZGVIJ6B1sIkGFetA

Awesome.

Is Stubbs a midget?

Always love Franzke and the Spanish calls.

And damn Kruk is getting skinny

SD

That was some inning

PhillyPhreak54

Let's see how they blow it now

SD

9-0 and I'm still confident their bullpen can blow it

QB Eagles

Quote from: TAFKASD on June 16, 2022, 01:47:45 PM
QuoteThe Philadelphia Phillies are removing Corey Knebel from the closer's role.

Knebel, who has been dealing with a nagging shoulder issue, did not retire any of the four batters he faced in the ninth inning in Tuesday's loss to the Miami Marlins.

He has a 3.24 ERA and is 11-for-15 in save chances.

Rob Thomson says the Phillies will go with a committee that includes Brad Hand, Seranthony Dominguez and Jeurys Familia.

Just go with SAD

Every time Familia is out there in a save opportunity I'll be missing Knebel.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah why Familia is included in that conversation is beyond me. The only convo he needs to be in is the one talking about his DFA

MDS

speaking of SAD, havas' nationals are wooooooooooooooof

feel like theyre gonna throw sean o sullivan or jerome williams any day now. they have to trade soto at this point...theyre so far away from competing theyre just wasting prime years
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

I know baseball is really old but I wonder if that's ever happened before.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

my god ser is legit
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

What the farg is Bohm doing

PhillyPhreak54

13-2 in June

sweep the Nats lets goooo