Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

nobody does...the hate on him is asinine. hes a solid mid rotation starter. by virtue of being a homegrown player on a bad team, he gets the moniker but it is not warranted and should not be factored into any evaluation of him.

this is the most runs theyve scored in years
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"ace" Blandino! 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Kind of wanted to see Brad Miller K for the fifth time tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on May 28, 2021, 07:31:29 AM
Odubel Herrera is the hero we need * right * now!

sure looks that way.

PhillyPhreak54

17 eh?

I started e5 of Mare at 10-3.

They prob won't score 17 combined the rest of the week.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 01, 2021, 10:57:25 PM
They prob won't score 17 combined the rest of the week.

My man Torreyes might score 17 himself.

Nah of course they'll get blanked next time out.

Those were some pretty violent homers today too. You know the stuff thrown by those Reds relievers was terrible when the Mendoza line Phils were locked in on it like that.

Don Ho

I'll be at Dodger Stadium for 6/15 game as my company has incredible season tickets - 4 rows behind Dodgers on deck circle.  Save some runs for that series.  This will be like watching General Custard at Little Bog Horn.

Rome

Quote from: Don Ho on June 02, 2021, 06:50:33 AM
General Custard at Little Bog Horn.

This rivals Wost Manneans for sheer awesomeness.   

Geowhizzer

At least they're losing quickly tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

Ok Rhys!

Legggoooo JT

Geowhizzer

Send Jankowski's ass back to AAA tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

Hahahahahahaha

That's amazing.

farging amazing.

MDS

bad teams find ways to lose, not exactly rocket surgery here. jankowski is a fine baserunner, he made a terrible read at a terrible time because this is a terrible team and these are the kinds of things that happen. if hes on the dodgers hes at 2nd. just how it goes.

for the record he has to be outrighted off the 40, cant be directly sent down, and the only other position players on the 40 are kingery and moniak so jankowski will not be going anywhere.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

bad teams lose cause they stink but cool sports cliche
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its not a cliche. cody ransom was hitting bombs for the phils in 2010. theyre good you jump on the train and do good shtein. theyre bad you get pantsed by alex avila.

2 bombs for the mick tonight in lehigh. feel the excitement.