igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: AO1 on August 23, 2020, 10:25:22 PM
Workman's horrible but great ending

Great play by Knapp

Hell of a catch and tag.

MDS

the phillies "2 best" relievers have mid 90s fastballs and are entirely reliant on secondary pitches. workman couldnt throw his curve anywhere close. really lucky it ended like that.

but i guess its better than the last 5 games, barely
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Roman cutting it off
Didi's relay
Knapp's tag

I'll take it

Geowhizzer

MDS

prince on the brick keeps going up....klentek farging blows at everything
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

someone find video of that Robles play...holy shtein that was something
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

What a throw!  The fact it was Segura on base improved Robles chances on nailing his ass at first.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Two on, none out, Harper up with a 1-2 count.

He bunts foul for strike three.  :-\

MDS

the phillies have the 2nd most run per game in the NL (or MLB i forget)

they cant score 7 runs a game every game though....so here comes your 3-2 jawn they need to win. dont count on it.

Geowhizzer

SD

Workman tried his best but couldn't blow it

MDS

their first win when they didnt score 5 runs

wokmans curve is nasty but he cant control it. then his fastball tops at like 93. i dont like this repertoire.