Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Soto better check his shorts.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Your Phightin Phils lead MLB with 21 wins

MDS

i was at an open house at the bank today. we got to walk on the field (infield, base paths, warning track), throw in the bullpen, dugouts, clubhouse. saw all around the tunnels, etc. super cool. i couldnt control myself being a nerd 13 year old.

the phillies have a small training room right behind the steps in the dugout. im pretty sure they were doing some shtein there when everyone was cheating and stealing signs. like theres a giant tv, you can easily signal stuff in. the phillies were really bad when this was happening, so it didnt much help cody asche or ty kelly now did it.

not much to think about todays game other than it was a W. last day of a 10 day trip, west coast mid afternoon, expected 7-2 loss is randomly a 2-1 win. remove it from your minds.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

How did ya manage that? Sounds cool.

Did you steal any jockstraps?

MDS

full season ticket holders and im guessing some other high rollers get it...i am neither but i know someone who is

way too many eyeballs to lift anything. my buddy dragged me to a tour of cbp over the winter and i stole a rhys hoskins bobblehead from the radio booth lmao
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Nola 46 pitch 2nd...that's gotta be brutal on your arm

PhillyPhreak54

Hope the bullpen doesn't implode

Geowhizzer

The home plate umpire has been TERRIBLE tonight. Numerous missed ball/strike calls.

He's approaching Angel Hernandez territory here.

MDS

it wont always be going this well but they are winning games without fully having it. sign of a pretty good team

PhillyPhreak54

Six weeks for Turner eh?

That sucks

PhillyPhreak54

And Bohm is out with hip tighteness

Beautiful. The wheels are about to come off this start

Geowhizzer

Can break this out tonight.