DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SunMo

After careful consideration over this offseason, the Philadelphia Eagles have decided to part ways with DeSean Jackson. The team informed him of his release today.

from facebook
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

smeags

this will be fun in here.

got my popcorn ready.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

LBIggle

got an update on my phone that jackson was released.  so. like. they couldn't even get one draft pick for him?  amazing.

Eagles_Legendz

hbionic

They'll allow a racist on the team but not a knuckleheaded diva on the team? I'd like to know what the real farging reason is.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Zanshin

Woooow. Must be a great story behind this. Better be.

SunMo

it's all because of the nj.com story that smeags posted
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Zanshin

Just read that article. I don't like it because of what it means on the field, but I can understand the concern.

TexasEagle

I actually had to login just to say... wow!

I really thought this one would just blow over. I'm stunned. So they have a gimped Maclin, a slow Cooper and... um... who would be the and??

SD

hunt

i'll still watch football & root for the eagles.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

TexasEagle

Quote from: hunt on March 28, 2014, 01:15:26 PM
i'll still watch football & root for the eagles.

Agreed. All of the pariahs I wanted gone are now gone so I'm fully back in... but this is still a strange move! They couldn't get even a 5th for the guy? Something just isn't adding up about this.

Zanshin

Of course you will. Everyone will. It's just emotion right now for some people.

Two sides to every story. Clearly, the Eagles leaked the gang story to get their side out before pulling the trigger on the release. And that's smart. Just because they put that out doesn't make it any less interesting, because the team would have zero reason to cut him unless they had legitimate concerns. This is really the only way it even comes close to making sense from their perspective. He's either a gang thug or a wannabe gang thug, that's pretty clear. Neither of those things are good.

So, this is the thing that happened, and life goes on and we see what happens from here. Wonder if Andy scoops him up, or the Jets.