DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Meh

At least he wasn't caught smoking crack, killing a member of his posse or beating the shtein out of some bimbo. 

MDS

how many brain cells does he have...like 4?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

reese125

QB Eagles

lol at the diamond wipe at 0:21

we really have to take seriously the theory that he is dumber than vick

phattymatty

yeah that was the best part, i think i can do that in imovie.

ice grillin you

pimp was so awesome on sportscenter last night
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

What was up with the completely disinterested looking skank in the limo with DJac?  And yeah, Snoop definitely mailed it in on that one.

methdeez

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 18, 2013, 09:12:17 AM
What was up with the completely disinterested looking skank in the limo with DJac?  And yeah, Snoop definitely mailed it in on that one.
that is incredibly accurate. Is that his older sister that he dragged along or something? She looks very unimpressed.

methdeez

ice grillin you

im a whore for pimp but im gonna have to give it a thumbs up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer