DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

In hindsight DeSean being benched was the best thing that could have happened for him. This offense was utter garbage and Vick was totally useless without him on the field. At the very least it made the point that the team isn't the same without him.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

So Vick's ineffectiveness had less to do with his two broken ribs than the absence of Jackson's dropped passes and sulking antics on the field?

rjs246

Oh, I'm sorry, did Vick break his ribs on the first play of the game? I must have missed that.

Also, Vick sucks. He's totally regressed and is right back to what he was when he was with Atlanta.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

vick has been a bad quarterback for all but like 10 games of his career....im pretty sure this is bigger than any one wr he throws to....the guy just isnt a good nfl qb and never will be...people need to realize this
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

The offense and Vick was utter garbage against the Bears horrendous pass d and Jackson played.

Jackson is in no position with his play this year to make any points.

rjs246

Jackson hasn't been all that good this year, no question. But the problem against the Bears was that Vick farging sucked. The problem against the Cardinals was that Vick farging sucked AND no one could get open.

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

And by the way Vick broke those ribs when he scrambled in the 4th quarter and the safeties helmet nailed him. It was clear as day and even more clear Reid was covering up Vicks butt ass play once again.

SunMo

i love vick and jackson so i am very conflicted on how to deploy my homer love right now
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Quote from: reese125 on November 15, 2011, 10:42:09 AM
And by the way Vick broke those ribs when he scrambled in the 4th quarter and the safeties helmet nailed him. It was clear as day and even more clear Reid was covering up Vicks butt ass play once again.

Yes, I know.

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

That wasn't directed at you-more so for the heads that think Vick really broke his ribs in the 1st q

ice grillin you

since the joe webb game

vick is at 59% completions and a 79 qbr (not to mention his 1:1 ratio and bushels of fumbles)

for his career he is 55% completions and 80 qbr

he is what we thought he was
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BobbyT

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 15, 2011, 10:27:51 AM

Jackson tweeted this over the summer.  There's nothing wrong with spending 2% of your annual income on a bar tab, right?

Business was discussed so he could write some of that off
"And with 1:16 remaining this place is in a state of shock!"

Don Ho

The Colony?  Isn't that where they sent the lepers?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

methdeez

Quote from: reese125 on November 15, 2011, 10:22:13 AM
Bargaining leverage?

So if the Eagles beat the Cardinals the FO would have had more? There is no leverage of any kind beating that team.
Meaning by making DeSean look like a problem they decrease his market value, helping themselves when it comes to contract time.

Diomedes

The "post your wasteful bar tab" trend infuriates me.  You know who spends like that?  Dumb serfs who fell into money, and will soon wonder where it all went. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger