DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

BEST PICK EVER!

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 28, 2008, 10:13:23 AM

it questionable as to how good of a wr he can be...or if he can be one at all

NGM

I would just like to point out that a WR drafted by the Philadelphia Eagles is most likely going to make the pro bowl.  Unreal. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Tomahawk

How many WRs make the pro bowl? Sidney Rice, Steve Smith (NYG), Miles Austin, and Larry Fitzgerald are all having pro bowl caliber years as well. Roddy White should probably be in the conversation as well

BigEd76

ha...check out all the Giants chasing him while the Eagles celebrate in the background

JackStraw

Quote from: BigEd76 on December 14, 2009, 02:12:35 PM

ha...check out all the Giants chasing him while the Eagles celebrate in the background

Like he's some kind of pied piper leading a new Rockette's routine....
Endless regression to the mean

Eagaholic

hey, those 2 giants guys to the left are out of formation. that's probably why their coverage plan didn't work.

Don Ho

That shot is unreal.  This guy is amazing and agreed that next to Chris Johnson he is the most exciting player in the league.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

NGM

Quote from: Tomahawk on December 14, 2009, 01:03:19 PM
How many WRs make the pro bowl? Sidney Rice, Steve Smith (NYG), Miles Austin, and Larry Fitzgerald are all having pro bowl caliber years as well. Roddy White should probably be in the conversation as well

4 players for each squad.  I think just because of all hype he is getting he will be a lock.  Jackson is all over the national sports news. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

shorebird

That return was friggen' awesome. I've been watching the Eagles for quite a while and I've never seen a player with his speed. Three steps and he's gone. Amazing.

One thing though, shouldn't it be DE WEAPON, instead of DA WEAPON?

Eagaholic

Quote from: NGM on December 14, 2009, 03:36:46 PM
Quote from: Tomahawk on December 14, 2009, 01:03:19 PM

4 players for each squad.  I think just because of all hype he is getting he will be a lock.  Jackson is all over the national sports news. 

you can often count on a player or two not making it at a given position, so he could make it as an alternate as well.

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

NC_Eagle

Breaking News: This Jackson kid is a Prime Time Player!

Seriously though, the last WR I can remember having this big an impact for the Eagles was Mike Quick. Only real negative (other than remembering to showboat AFTER scoring) I can think of is Pimp's size, might it limit his career (taking a beating from bigger defenders) long term?
Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad.

BigEd76

^ DeSean is live on ustream right now with Macho....heading to AC later

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews