DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Yeah, in the same way Seneca Wallace would have been a starting WR for Seattle.  So what.

He played well for who and what he is..I got no complaint on G.Lew.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

I was going to say he's the Glew that keeps the offense together but thought better of it.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on September 17, 2008, 08:25:38 AM
Yeah, in the same way Seneca Wallace would have been a starting WR for Seattle.  So what.

because shorebird said he would have sent the pimp home after his gaffe...that would have left greg lewis and hank baskett as your starters for the rest of the game...it would have been incredibly stupid...if your answer to that is so what greg lewis is the bestest then you really dont care whether the team wins or not
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Drunkmasterflex

I was talking to my Dad and he was telling me how Desean was getting roasted on the radio for his bonehead play.  Not a surprise really, he did say he did the same thing before in high school.  That is a mild concern.  He also told me that the Cowboys loved Desean coming out of college but thought he was a head case.  Ha and they have TO and Adam. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on September 17, 2008, 08:31:11 AM
I was going to say he's the Glew that keeps the offense together but thought better of it.

Clearly.

methdeez

If we start arguing about greg lewis again, I am going to kill a randomn pedestrian.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

dio is white and dorky and greg lewis is the closest thing to white and dorky healthy eceiver the eagles have. pimp jackson is too ghetto for his liking.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I love Jackson.  The only thing he's done so far that doesn't scream "real deal" was this one rotten, egotistic play.  I hope the team rides him hard for it all week long.  He should be humbled a bit.

But no, I don't think he should have been benched--regardless how many other good or bad WR options were available--and I'm glad he wasn't.  If he does something like that again though, I think he should be shot in the face.

And G.Lew, well the performance speaks for itself.  He was a valuable role player when the team needed him.  You can't ask him to be more than that because that's the best he could give.

In summary...DeSean is black and I'm scared of him and G.Lew is white so I think he should start over the scary one.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

shorebird

Well, after cooling off a bit, maybe I did overeact with the benching comment, but still, that was the dumbest thing I've seen on a football field in quite some time, and I've watched a lot of football. It wasn't really hot dogging it ala' TO. All he did was spike the ball like I've seen 1,000 other players do ever since I started watching the game. Problem was, it was a yard out and then to top it off, he starts doing the funky chicken in the end zone when he didn't even score.
DUMB!

I dunno' maybe he was a little too excited, after all, it was Monday Night Football against Dallas. Any Eagle fan can't help but love what they see from him. It was only his second game, and even as good as he looks, he's still learning.

I'm just pissed, that game was the Eagles to win. How does McNabb not know what the farg to do with the ball on a goddamn handoff?? He's been in the league way to long to make dumbass mistakes like that. DeSean is a rook, he's supposed to be a seasoned vet. What the farg?!?!? In hindsight, McNabb's blunder cost the Eagles way more than DeSean's stupidity. That fumbled handoff turned the game around in the Cowboys favor.

mussa

No doubt, that hand-off was just bad, i dn't know if he audibled at the line or what, but that was a bad play by McNabb and it came at the worst time.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyPhreak54

SD_Eagle5

Only 13 more catches until igy owes me a cool ten. I'm gonna spend it at olive garden

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SD_Eagle on September 17, 2008, 08:43:58 PM
Only 13 more catches until igy owes me a cool ten. I'm gonna spend it at olive garden
LOL
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons