The Rest of the NHL

Started by BigEd76, August 01, 2005, 02:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

I don't know who this Koci guy is but this is an awesome statline

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?service=page&page=Boxscore&gameNumber=1029&season=20062007&gameType=2

2:31 of ice time, 3 fights, and 42 penalty minutes

ice grillin you

koci is is a monster ive seen him listed as tall as 6-7 and 245

heres one of those fights and a great one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLkqn4mp4IM
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

wow, that was his first nhl game too.  he's my new favorite player.

BigEd76

MDS

Alright Doctor J., go ahead and inject yourself with some std's.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Geowhizzer

phattymatty

i got on here to post that exact clip.  dude just walked straight into it.  and he actually got a double minor.

but he was suspended five games for it.

SunMo

how is that a sucker punch?  dude was looking right at him.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Mike Modano is one of the bigger bitches in the NHL.

Seabiscuit36

yeah he is, he was swatting his stick as he tried to skate away  :-D
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MDS

Jagr and Crosby are bigger bitches.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

Thats because Jagr is a Europuss, and Crosby has a vagina

PhillyGirl

Cindy is the biggest bitch around.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

mcnabbmvp

"One thing in the NFL, it's not the team with the best players (that wins). It's the team that plays the best as a team." - Corey Simon,DT EAGLES