College Basketball 2013-2014

Started by ice grillin you, November 03, 2013, 12:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

cant wait to see what that POS empty suit phony jay wright offered his daddy....god knows the catholics are great at looking the other way at sex crimes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i will congratulate vilenova when that school burns to the ground and the 12 year old boys their priests molested can finally be free

farg that anti philly school to its core
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

omg vilenova!  it's like villanova, but with vile in the name because they are awful LMAO
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

i could also do vanillanova or vaginova

ice grillin you

first rounders since 2000 over 6'8 who have averaged 4 assists or more in college

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

I never realized Korver was that tall. 

phattymatty

PhillyPhreak54

Lol

Those chicks laughing sound like turkey's gobbling