Sixers 2011 Offseason

Started by ice grillin you, May 09, 2011, 05:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Is Iguodala still a Sixer come Friday morning?

And we pray

SunMo

CSN said there has been discussions of a Iguodala for Odom trade.

pass.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

sports guy made up, unfounded trade was igy for sacramentos 7 pick

igy and sammy d = death for kings fans
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah, no thanks on Odom and his hag of a wife coming to town.

SD

I'd take Odom in a heartbeat, added bonus is that he only has 1 year left on his deal. I couldn't make that trade fast enough.

MDS

the sixers need cap space so free agents can not want to sign with them
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

Bucher is saying now it could be Walton and Odom for Iguodala
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

PhillyPhreak54

I mean, whats the goddamn reasoning behind that?

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 22, 2011, 11:51:01 PM
I mean, whats the goddamn reasoning behind that?
No idea. I don't mind Odom because he fills a need and has an expiring contract but I could never bring myself to root for anyone associated with Bill Walton much less his spawn.

PhillyPhreak54

Well then you have to add on that he averages FIVE POINTS A fargING GAME

AND.....

$5.6M in 2011/12
$6.1M in 2012/13

Odom:

$8.2M in 2011/12
$8.9M in 2012/13
$8.2M in 2013/14 -- team option

NO!

Mad-Lad

Trading for Odom and Walton would be moronic. There's no upside at all.

MDS

Sgt PSN

The rumor I heard on LA sports radio this evening was Odom and Artest.  If little guy was pimping Milton Bradley's crazy ass, he should love the thought of Ron Ron on the Sixers.