Keeper League 13 - Sassy Rules

Started by Sgt PSN, July 18, 2013, 03:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

K, so we'll need a deadline for designation of Keepers, which date needs to give Zanshin enough time to decide on a Rookie to add to his team before we have our draft on Labor Day.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

While we're changing this league up...any interest in going to PPR scoring?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Every year I promise myself I'm gonna do ff...this year I actually joined and paid. You freaks have any spots open and what are the rules?

Mmanigrassi@yahoo.com

Zanshin

Haha. Reasonably sure that email won't reach SD.  I'm cool with the proposed ppr change.

SD

haha...my last name got Riley Cooper'd

Sgt PSN

Haha... How have I never noticed that with your last name before?

SD

never wrote my email on this board before I suppose

I'll fb message Russell with my email address since I guess this is his league

What is buy in and could someone post the rules. I have no idea what a keeper league is.

The league I joined at work is $50 and $1 for trades. Live draft is August 26th at a local bar. It's a yahoo league.

Sgt PSN

We'd need 1 more person to join before we could take anyone else. Probably too late to get you in this year (unless someone else speaks up like right now and wants to join) but I think we want to add 2 teams next year, so you can be one of them.

$25 is the current entry fee.

Diomedes

Time for Munron to man up and join so that SD can play too.

Zanshin

I sent chuck a message to see if he'd be into it.

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on August 03, 2013, 03:54:50 PM
Time for Munron to man up and join so that SD can play too.

He can't afford the $25 on a teachers salary I suppose.

I just got a pay raise, if it's the dough munson I can chip in a buck.

Zanshin

It's not the money. Obviously it's fear of sure humiliation.

Diomedes

I have suffered constant humiliation in this league since dominating it for 5 or 6 years.

Munson

Haha as poor as I am, money isn't the issue, it was more the fact of having 4 different teams to manage/pay attention to. It's gonna be a real bitch.

Dio sent me a kindly worded PM and convinced me to just do it, though. Count me in, as long as the draft isn't 8/31 or 9/5.

DVagnoni87@yahoo.com
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds